Rate Dr. Milton W. Anderson

Dr. Milton W. Anderson's Ratings

Took on too many patients, Always late by 30 minutes or more, cut the sessions short to make up for being late, not clear on direction of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I would never want this man as my therapist,extremely impassive. What I'm most incredulous about is why he was on call on an adult floor during my stay at Oshsner.It's fruitless to make a complaint about physicians at this hospital as they would have to do something very severe before they'd get the boot. My complaint toward him warrented Ochsner to not even bill me for my 2 day stay,a nighmare under this quacks care or lack of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

bEST DOCTOR I COULD EVER ASK FOR he listens yet he is still writting notes and thinking thoughts on what to say next and NEVER has he ever disappointed me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

I was lucky enough to get Dr. Anderson because my therapist at the time referred me. I started seeing him when I was 18, and I continue to see him now at 26. Even though most of his patients are children, I find him incredibly well rounded as a psychiatrist (and I've been to several). He is a very funny, and personable guy, as well as very knowledgeable. He has a tendency to run behind schedule, but he won't rush you as a result. If you or your child has the opportunity to see this doctor, I highly recommend taking it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

Children are excited when they get to see Dr. Anderson, important because he works with the most challenging issues kids face: autism, Asperger's, bipolar, and others. Excellent diagnostic skills, warmth, humor, and state-of-the-art psychiatric know-how.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2008

Sometimes runs late, but never rushes you when you need extra time. The man is brilliant and a great diagnostician. Figured out my sons illnesses quickly after years of run arounds by other doctors. Wortgh the wait to get in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923932].votes_count ]]