Rate Dr. Alexander T. Kessler

Dr. Alexander T. Kessler's Ratings

Dr Kessler seems like a very caring compassionate doctor. His staff on the other hand NEVER return phone calls. I had to show up on their doorstep twice to get simple answers to test he had run because no one would return my call. As of today it has been one week since he had an MRI Run on me, they said he would have it in 48 hours. I have called three days in a row wanting the results and to move forward with the pic line and antibiotics he wants to give me for lymes disease. STILL NO RETURN CALL. no pic line order, no results given to me. Staff are completely dysfunctional. And when I told dr Kessler it took a month to even get in to see him he was shocked. When I showed up unannounced for my test results he was very kind, took me to his office and explained a course of action. You would have thought by the look on his staffs face I had slapped someone by showing up there. Since then the nurse has yet to answer one of my calls. He seems like a caring doctor

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

I feel so blessed to have Dr. Kessler as my dr. He is such a caring and understanding man. His knowledge is just amazing. He helped me so much and I will be forever grateful to him. He is awesome.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Best Dr. I've seen in years and years. Makes you feel like you are the only one in his office. Will take as much time as needed to treat you. Great Dr. Soooo glad I found him.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

He's great but his staff is just awful. I concur with the others below. They are rude and not friendly. We are switching doctors due to his staff.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kessler is fine but his staff is rude. They do not smile and seem unhappy working with the patients. They speak is a very curt manner. I sat in the waiting room for an hour or longer for all my appointments. I will be looking for another doctor.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

I just moved here from Florida a couple of years ago and found Dr Kessler very good doctor and good listener, has time to listen to your problems and does not rush you out the door. The staff in his office is very different. They rush you in are rude do not smile nor have any interaction with the patients. They do not return your calls. They take forever to call a medication to the pharmacy.Have called in for test results and never know if they are in or not.It is very hard to get an appointment with him you have to wait for months. I have being tempted to look for another doctor because of his office staff. It is a shame that such a good doctor does not care about the staff that he has working for him....

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

Excellent physician with a fantastic bedside manner. Very informative, very patient. Staff is exceptional!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

I have been at the mercy of many physicians over many years; Dr. Kessler is, by far, the best doctor I've ever met. He is incredibly kind, caring and compassionate; it feels like I am in the hands of a close family friend. His concern for his patients reaches beyond the office; he has visited me in the hospital even though I was not in his care at the time and has called me at home on more than one occasion. Moreover, Dr. Kessler balances his attentive and sympathetic nature with excellent skills. He practices his craft with a wealth of knowledge under his cap; he is a thorough investigator who knows which tests to order and which results are important. I would, and have, put my life in his hands with complete confidence. I am less than enthusiastic about his staff, though. His office manager, who serves all front office functions, is often rude; even his nurses can be less than helpful at times. A busy office can also mean a bit of a wait. The doctor is worth these aggravations.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Kessler. He is so mild mannered, compassionate, and he LISTENS to you.

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

I am 77 years old. This doctor is the most compationate, and thorough medical professional I have ever seen.

Submitted April 4, 2009 | flag