Dr. Brad A. Wolfson

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Brad A. Wolfson has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Brad" to "Brad A."
RID: 2204360
05/06/12 5 4 5 5 i have been a patient of dr wolfson's for nearly 10 yrs and have always felt very secure in his care. he has always been cordial and very professional in his dealings with me. highly recommended!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1082864
19/01/10 5 5 5 5 I was living in India. One night couldn't pass fluids. Hiranandani Hospital ER, Mumbai took me in, diagnosed with BHP, and after two weeks with catheter, my wife made me an appointment with Dr. Wolfson. Had Greenlight Laser surgery on December 15, 2009. Had one night of discomfort, not even enough for pain relievers. Almost no bleeding, some passing scabs for three days. Dr. Wolfson is apparently a genious with this surgical technique, and I would recommend him highly. I am fifty-nine years old, passing fluids like a twenty year old, and I am greatly indebted to Dr. Wolfson, his excellent staff, and the extremely efficient staff at Desert Regional.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 717680
07/11/08 5 5 5 5 I found Dr. Wolfson to be a very knowledgeable Dr. He was rated TOP Dr in the Desert 3 years in a row. I dare anyone who is not happy with his care to go see another local urologist and I guarantee you will come back to Dr. Wolfson. Staff is very acurate and his staff has been with him for long over 5 yrs. Thats alot to say about the Dr.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 646239
22/07/08 2 2 1 1 I felt that his bedside manner was not very cool. Office staff was good. Not happy with DR. Hospital was very nice!  Respond
RID: 459762
08/12/07 4 5 5 5 Never guesses, does not do unneccessary procedures and keeps up with latest surgical techniques. Cured me of years of urology problems as soon as appropriate laser surgery was available.
Insurance: Medicare