Rate Dr. Richard Rees

Dr. Richard Rees's Ratings

He is considerate and caring. He is also very funny. Staff always try to accommodate you.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rees was a refreshing change from the usually rushed, impersonal doctors of late. His easy, friendly demeanor partnered with his extensive experience made for a great visit. With his help, I fixed what was once an ongoing problem with good humor. He did not over-prescribe medicine (unlike many doctors these days). He offered personal lifestyle options and more holistic ways to compliment the medicines I did take. He listened to my problem and continued to listen through the weekly updates. By the last visit he knew more than just my foot problems - he was a great guy to chat with and get to know as well. A kind, gentle man. What happened to doctor's like this? Thank you Dr. Rees!!!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2007 | flag