Rate Dr. Peter A. Plumeri

Dr. Peter A. Plumeri's Ratings

Extremely pleased with entire experiance. Dr Plumeri is not only very knowledgeable, has a outstanding geniune concern for patients well being and a fantastic sense of humor. Explains throughly every step of procedure and is available for any questions or concerns. In addition every person on staff at the surgical center had nothing but excellent comments or opinions of his abilities and professionalism. Without any hesitation I have and will recommend the doctor for anyone needing his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Dr. Plumeri is a great Dr. with a great sense of humor witch makes you feel relaxed and confident. I have IBS and he has helped me with proper eating habbits, exercise, and medication to keep it under control. Thanks again Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

He is smart, funny and caring. No long waiting for appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

He is a great doctor and he drives cool cars to his office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

I recently had an endoscope completed. After the procedure I was experiencing pain and discomfort in my throat. I quickly notices that my uvula (hangy thing in the back of your throat) was completely swollen, very dark in color and hanging on my tongue. I called Dr. Plumeri who stated it was not anything that he could have caused. Instructed me to gargle warm salt water, try some benedryl and eat ice pops. Did not ask for any follow up etc. Showed no concern at all. Called the Surgical Center the next day, they had the same response, "wasn't anything they did"! I finally had enough and was in so much pain I scheduled a visit with my family Dr. It was determined I have a uvula hematoma - extremely bruised uvula which was most likely caused by the endoscope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

This guy is great. Imagine not being able to eat certain foods (bread, meat, pasta) without them getting stuck in your esophagus resulting in vomiting! I've been to a few doctors who were unable to find out what was wrong with me. Dr. Plumeri found out what was causing food to get stuck. There was a ring around my esophagus and food got stuck. He used tubes to stretch out my esophagus. It's been a few months since I had it done and I haven't had any more episodes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924603].votes_count ]]