Rate Dr. Theodore Hill

Dr. Theodore Hill's Ratings

More concerned with making money by selling his supplements than his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Hill is an amazing Dr. I've been a patient of his since he came to town. He takes his time with every single patient. He doesn't just blow you off, he really listens. I've had to show up at his office without an appointment and he and his staff were so kind and got me in to see him. I am so very thankful for him. He has the best supplements and they have changed my life. I will continue to see Dr. Hill for as long as he is practicing in my town. Thank you to his staff and to him for being such a kind, caring, and wonderful Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr.Hill is an excellent Dr who actually cares and doesn't tkreat you like a number.He is very knowledgeable and want to get you into a healthy lifestyle and not just put a quick fix in you. Highly recommend the natural supplements that he sells. It has made a huge difference in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

This doctor was so helpful with my problems. I had been to several other doctors and they could not resolve my problems, but Dr. Hill really listened and recommended some vitamins that really made me feel better. I feel like doing things again which is amazing. He really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I have been a patient for many years but the other day I had a severe medical problem that he was more than patient and concerned about. He made suggestions and gave me factual information to research myself on the issue! When the results came in he took the time to explain them to me...unlike many doctors who think they "are the experts". Thanks for caring about your patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Have been seeing this physician since he started practice. Always well informed and helpful. Sometimes the wait is a little long but he spends as much time with you as you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

i just started going to dr hill the other day and very awesome man very nice and does care bout gettin u healthy i have many tattoos ans peirceings and he never looked at me like i was a freak or a druggie looking for a fix im a mom of 2 will a very smart husband and he seen that other docs take one look at me and blow me off and just get me out of the office this dr is very great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

great doctor he really cares. I will tell everyone about this one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Hill is always courteous, and when you go to see him, he spends time with you. Most of the time, when you see other doctors, they want to rush you in and out, without addressing ALL your concerns. This never happens with Dr. Hill. More importantly, he always takes time to pray with his patients, if they desire. This is a rare quality to find anymore!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][924718].votes_count ]]