Rate Dr. Perri Lynne Wittgrove

Dr. Perri Lynne Wittgrove's Ratings

Dr. Wittgrove is a very sharp doctor. She is so knowledgeable! I admit sometimes she runs a little behind schedule. However, she is well worth the wait. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. I know I am in good hands with Wittgrove as my OBGYN. She has always taken great care of me. If people are upset about waiting a few extra minutes then let them go to some other mediocre gynecologist because, there are plenty of them out there.i shop at Neimanmarcus Marcus not at JC Penney's.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wittgrove's medical assistant was amazing. She was through and understanding to my needs and concerns. Dr. Wittgrove is exceptionally warm with excellent bedside manner. She took her time to really talk to me and my husband during our first OB appointment with her. I feel very comfortable in her care.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wittgrove is a very caring and compassionate person. She made me feel like I was her only patient.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2013 | flag

Always behind and i mean always. Apparently they have no clue about time management. Always wait at least an hour after my appointment time! Worst service ever

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

I was very happy and comfortable during my time at Dr. Wittgrove's office. Dr. Wittgrove put my mind at ease. Thank you

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

As a young lady of 21, I found Dr Wittgrove pleasant, thoughtful, knowledgeable and I felt completely at ease with her. I felt better and confident about my current and future health.

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Whitgrove should not be able to call herself a doctor. The exam was "rough" as other people here have described. I have never had a ob/gyn perform a visit like this. I will agree she is demeaning. She kept asking me if I could understand basic concepts talking slowly and enunciating. She treated me and my you know what poorly. What a disgrace of a Dr...

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

Excellent Doctor. Extremely knowledgeable. I consider myself to be very fortunate to have Dr.wittgrove as my Gynecologist. This is a top notch doctor. I am very picky about which physicians I chose to go to. Dr.Wittgrove is outstanding. They dont' come any better than this.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

Wow, Are you people sure you have the right Dr.? Or is this just Gorrila marketing from another angry Dr.?? Perri is one of the best OBGYNs in the business!!!!! If she wasn't, I would not go out of my way to say it!!! To say she is beyond professional is an understatement. She deliverd my child and has treated me like a fabrige egg since I was a young teen. I highly recomend Dr. Wittgrove, she will always have my support.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag