Dr. Dena L. Lacara

Rate Dr. Dena L. Lacara

Dr. Dena L. Lacara's Ratings

I asked her to look at a rash, and she had no idea what it was. WEBMD helped more. Maybe she should finish med school first.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

since 1996 in nutley nj great doctor very caring very nice on the eyes also goes above an beyond for you

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lacara is great! As the victim of a terrible malpractice incident, I am very wary of doctors, but went to Dr. Lacara after reading the reviews here. She spent plenty of time with me, took a full family history, and answered all of my questions. The practice also has a very convenient online system where you can view your medical records, prescription history, lab results, etc. I requested a refill online at 11pm and it was ready at the pharmacy the next morning. Highly recommended doctor, great personality, attentive staff, nice office, and very convenient hours/location.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Finding a doctor I trust and feel comfortable with is so important to me and Ive found that in Dr. Lacara. She took time with me and answered all my questions. I'm very pleased with her.

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. LaCara was very helpful after my skiing accident. I had a lot of pain after a terrific fall, but the visible symptoms seemed minor to me. She insisted that I go see an Orthopaedic surgeon. She was right. Five days later I could hardly walk. She further explained that I should call back the orthopaedic specialist and advise him that I had a great deal of bruising appearing. I did so, and again she was right. The other doctor commented that my regular doctor must be very good to have made these observations. Dr. LaCara also provided me with the proper medications that were warranted for the degree of pain I was in. Other doctors I have had in the past were too conservative and forced me to sit in agony. When I called for a refill, Dr. LaCara asked all the right questions to ensure that I wasn't abusing the medication, which, I assure you, I was not. She made me feel as though she trusted my opinions and observations, something i hadn't often experienced in this area of the country.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Lacara for about 6 months now. She is very easy to talk to even in uncomfortable situations. She listens to what you have to say and takes your thoughts seriously. She always gets back to you quickly as well.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag

Very much enjoy having Dr Lacara as my primary care physician. Unlike most Drs, she listens and hears what is being said and discusses your issues with you, not telling you what you HAVE to do. Every Dr should have the same type of "Bed side" manner. Referrals/recommendations for specialists have resulted in positive outcomes.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2009 | flag

I'd been searcing for a new doctor, after visting with Dr. Lacara, my search ended. I couldn't have ask for a better doctor. She is knowledegable and is very comfortable to talk to with. If you are looking for doctor or just a one time visit stop by her office. You won't be sorry.

Submitted July 11, 2009 | flag

She is by far the best DOCTOR! im sorry she is soo patient with you and understanding and she takes Time with you and makes sure you recieve your Rx's and Service as well also on time thers no other Dr i would ask for =] its always a pleasure working with her

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag

Part of the Town Medical Associates, Dr. Lacara is very personable, she spends time with her patients, and cares about your ailments. She is very hip and great with all ages.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2007 | flag