Rate Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa

Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa's Ratings

There is so much praise I have to give in this review of Dr. G and his office. I had what I thought was a suture suspension neck lift 8 years ago by a prominent plastic surgeon in Canada with terrible complications postoperatively and these issues I was living with for over 8 years. I went for a" revision "of this procedure 12 days ago by Dr. G and my experience was truly "life changing". My case is a unique one in that I had to deal with a chronic pulling under my chin for 8 years. I was very hesitant for the fear of further complications, however my fear was addressed in a very professional, empathetic matter and handled with exceptional surgical skill. I was told, he has performed over 5000 neck lifts and teaches his technique to other plastic surgeons around the world and with his skill, I believe it 100%. He not only, with exceptional attention to detail ,repaired the surgery done in Canada, and relieved my chronic discomfort, which by itself was "life changing", but revised the surgery, with exceptional results and it is only 12 days ago that the surgery was performed.. His office prepares the patient what to take before and after the surgery which helps. Personally, I took one pain pill right after the surgery , but I did not need to be on further medications for discomfort as I was in no pain. Dr. G. is not only, in my opinion the best neck surgeon one could ask for in seeking out an excellent surgeon, but he also shows an exceptional compassion as a human being. His nursing staff and all the office personnel were equally compassionate and professional. I am so pleased I went to him and would give him and all the staff in their office my highest praise!! Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for changing my life and improving it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

I went to Dr.Giampapa for a rhinoplasty. I did a lot of research and based on a friends recommendations and the straightness of her nose I decided to have surgery with giampapa. He does not use the latest techniques that allow minimal bruising and swelling my nose still looks the same and is till crooked, Recovery was horrible I bled for a week like a faucet. I had to get my nose repacked 3 times it was terrifying! It was a very bad experience. There are better surgeons that specialize in the nose. AVOID him at all costs. I hope this helps because I couldn't find any reviews or before and afters during my research on giampapa. don't go by recommendations everyone's nose is different go by what you feel and your own personal research. Also try going to someone who only works on noses. PLEASE avoid him at all costs you will end up greeting it like me. I should have listened to the reviews below they're all negative. Now i have to wait a year for a revision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][925559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][925558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][925557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

Dr. Giampapa is the WORST plastic surgeon on the planet. I referred my girlfriend to him and she ended up in the hospital with multiple complications. He destroyed my neck and had it looking three times worse than when I went in for the procedure. I have heard horror stories from others, like my own experience with him. There are too many excellent surgeons out there, check NJ magazine for the top docs, he had never been listed as one. Unfortunately, he is real bad news.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][925556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. G is excellent! He listened to what I had to say and respected that I wanted a natural look not a 40 something trying to look 20. He did an excellent job and I recommend him highly (I look like myself, only fresher without looking like I had surgery). For those who read negative post regarding Dr. G or others in his field, please keep in mind that most of the time these people unrealistic expectations. Dr. G will tell you what to expect, what can be done, and what cannot be done. He makes no false promises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][925555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2009

He is a class act-very professional, but warm, knowledgeable, and caring. He asks you what you want. I am extremely happy with the surgery I had. I look like a better version of myself, not someone else with a cookie cutter face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][925554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

I used this doctor for breast implants...they are too big. I am 5'4" and 115lbs...they look like stripper boobs. I measure 36 D now. I asked for something conservative.. i would not recommend this Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][925553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I really liked Dr.G. He is knowledgeable, warm,and not pompous or pushy like other plastic surgeons. He does exactly what you ask for-nothing more. I would higly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][925552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2009

I think Dr. Giampapa is excellent. He is honest and there is nothing pompous about him. He treats me with respect and listens to me. I highly recommend him and think he is a good, competent, honest, nice human being. I am very happy with the treatment and surgery he and his staff provided for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][925551].votes_count ]]