Rate Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa

Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa's Ratings

I went to Dr.Giampapa for a rhinoplasty. I did a lot of research and based on a friends recommendations and the straightness of her nose I decided to have surgery with giampapa. He does not use the latest techniques that allow minimal bruising and swelling my nose still looks the same and is till crooked, Recovery was horrible I bled for a week like a faucet. I had to get my nose repacked 3 times it was terrifying! It was a very bad experience. There are better surgeons that specialize in the nose. AVOID him at all costs. I hope this helps because I couldn't find any reviews or before and afters during my research on giampapa. don't go by recommendations everyone's nose is different go by what you feel and your own personal research. Also try going to someone who only works on noses. PLEASE avoid him at all costs you will end up greeting it like me. I should have listened to the reviews below they're all negative. Now i have to wait a year for a revision.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Submitted Jan. 14, 2012 | flag

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Giampapa is the WORST plastic surgeon on the planet. I referred my girlfriend to him and she ended up in the hospital with multiple complications. He destroyed my neck and had it looking three times worse than when I went in for the procedure. I have heard horror stories from others, like my own experience with him. There are too many excellent surgeons out there, check NJ magazine for the top docs, he had never been listed as one. Unfortunately, he is real bad news.

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. G is excellent! He listened to what I had to say and respected that I wanted a natural look not a 40 something trying to look 20. He did an excellent job and I recommend him highly (I look like myself, only fresher without looking like I had surgery). For those who read negative post regarding Dr. G or others in his field, please keep in mind that most of the time these people unrealistic expectations. Dr. G will tell you what to expect, what can be done, and what cannot be done. He makes no false promises.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

He is a class act-very professional, but warm, knowledgeable, and caring. He asks you what you want. I am extremely happy with the surgery I had. I look like a better version of myself, not someone else with a cookie cutter face.

Submitted July 24, 2009 | flag

I used this doctor for breast implants...they are too big. I am 5'4" and 115lbs...they look like stripper boobs. I measure 36 D now. I asked for something conservative.. i would not recommend this Doc.

Submitted June 26, 2009 | flag

I really liked Dr.G. He is knowledgeable, warm,and not pompous or pushy like other plastic surgeons. He does exactly what you ask for-nothing more. I would higly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2009 | flag

I think Dr. Giampapa is excellent. He is honest and there is nothing pompous about him. He treats me with respect and listens to me. I highly recommend him and think he is a good, competent, honest, nice human being. I am very happy with the treatment and surgery he and his staff provided for me.

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag

Extremely unhappy!!! Not recommended! Dr. "G" did not provide the service I asked for. I still look exactly the same. He did not LISTEN to what I wanted. He did not even ask questions. It is as if I had no surgery at all. Everything looks the same.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2007 | flag