Dr. Stanley J. Brown

Sandy Springs, Georgia Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Family / G.P.
Website: ppcare.com External Link
Practice: Stan Brown, M.D.
Hospital:
Phone:770-391-0552
Med. School:University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Stanley J. Brown has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Stanley J. Brown
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2597862
23/03/13 5 5 5 5 Great doctor caring wouldnt trust health issuse with anyone else I moved 45 miles away I tried another dr for 6 months had to come back
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $25
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Stanley" to "Stanley J."
RID: 1190141
15/06/10 2 2 3 3 Last visit, I just wanted a blood workup. Never got to see the doctor. He never followed through by contacting me in regard to out of line data. In a previous physical he forgot a couple of things to check. Otherwise,very personable with a sense of humor.
RID: 947584
26/07/09 3 4 1 1 Mis-diagnosed my obstructive sleep apnea which progressed resulting in horrible effects on my general health. I found him generally impatient, dismissive of my symptoms/complaints, and quick to end visits. I found another doctor.  Respond
RID: 935556
13/07/09 3 5 5 5 Our family has been seeing Dr. Brown for awhile now and I have always been very pleased. His PA Kyle is wonderful and can handle most of our requests. I will say that the staff could be a little nicer but Dr. Brown and Kyle have been great.
RID: 813516
05/03/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Brown has been my Primary Physician for ten years and I have never wavered from my first accessment of his ability, integrity and desire to be all that one could want in a doctor.He always shows consern and compentance as well as being kind, warm and friendly and respectful.I feel that he is my partner in my best health care.
RID: 811782
04/03/09 4 4 5 5 Very personable and good doctor.I have seen him several times and he did alot for me and hugely impacted the overall quality of my life.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 548513
26/03/08 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Brown for more than 7 years now. He is the most caring and concerned physician I have ever been too. He takes the time to listen to my medical concerns and issues sound medical advice that is best suited to my condition. He is very open minded and is extremely easy to talk to about matters one might find uncomfortable discussing. On occassions I have also seen his PA, Kyl and have received superb treatment from him as well. The staff is kind, courteous and expeditious. I would hightly recommend Dr. Brown to anyone seeking a primary care physician.
RID: 247912
31/03/07 1 1 1 Dr. Brown always seems to defer actually seeing patients to his PAC Kyle Bachmeier, who is not bad, but clearly not as experienced as a real doctor. Additionally the staff is usually very slow and rude and seems to be more concerned with gossiping about American Idol than attending to the task of expediting patients records and paperwork. Given the fact that this is such a small practice, one would expect faster service with more attention to detail, but sadly this is not the case. Dr. Brown seems willing to simply write a prescription rather than give a thorough exam. I had been on heart medicines for years that had some rather grave side effects and rather than seek alternatives or recommend a specialist Dr. Brown merely changed the dosage and then sent in his PAC to clean up and do the busy work of notating and scheduling a follow up appt. The fact that this office had no plan of action for improving my condition made them seem like nothing more than a glorified pharmacist.
RID: 1183
25/08/04 5 5 5 Extremely kind, very open minded, doesn't judge, doesn't "look down," very down to earth, sociable, kind, funny, amusing guy. VERY helpful with diagnosis conditions and suggesting remedies. Best doctor I ever had.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield