Rate Dr. John N. Santin

Dr. John N. Santin's Ratings

Really impressed with this very friendly and loving minded physician. Dr. Santin was very punctual in the OR and worked in good speed with finesse to alleviate my needs on 4 occasions including 2 Implants and 2 wisdom teeth removals. Cordial and additive friendship. He will call you after the surgery to affirm you are doing ok. Right doctor for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

Referred here by my dentist. I found the office staff pleasant and efficient as was Dr . Santin. I had a biopsy of my tongue and all went as I had been told it would and healed well. Dr. did not solicit for cosmetic procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

Not sure where all these people went, but it sounds nothing like my experience with Dr. Santin and his staff. (I think people who are getting elective surgery might not realize that they are electing to put themselves at risk and in pain.) I had all four wisdom teeth extracted. Staff was extremely kind, professional and knowledgable at my consultation. Dr. Santin answered all of my questions and hung around way longer than usual to do so. The day of my surgery I was extremely nervous because I don't tolerate pain AT ALL and I've never been put under before. I was nearly in tears by the time I went in but they made me feel calm and comfortable and it was done before I knew it. After all the wisdom teeth horror stories I've heard I was expecting the worst but had absolutely no pain and only took vicodin the day of my actual surgery and ibuprofin after that. Dr. Santin even called after my surgery to make sure I was doing well and didn't have any questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

I went to Dr. Santin for a implant consultation. Dr Santin was very nice as so was the staff. He never mentioned Botox or any other cosmetic procedures. My mom told me I need the Botox at a later date and I went to him and receieved the Botox. He said I'd look good with my lips done too which I had never even considered. I went for it and got the lip injections and juvederm to my face. Another one of my mom's sugestions. I love the results!! Dr. Santin always takes his time answering my questions and I have never felt rushed. All the staff was nice. I never had to wait very long maybe 10 minutes. I still need to get the implant. Priorities...lol I would recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Very Rude place!!!! STAY Away!!!!!I went in with my daughter for removing her wisdom teeth and while i was there he try to take me into doing botox on me.... they even gave me a treatment plan for it..Also my appointment time was 3pm ( 4 other people had that appointment time) seen the Dr @ 4:30pm and got out there at 5pm. I went to Dr Bryan Scott, for my daughter so much better staff and Doctor...( appoint time @ 3pm and was out of there by 4pm. everything went well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2011

I was having problems with wisdom teeth and went to see Dr. Santin. He is great!! He was confident, reassuring and actually bothered to listen. Surgery went fine with minimal problems. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Did not actually have procedure done. Staff was unprofessional. My name was misspelled on chart. The quote for services was hand-written on the back of a brochure and not itemized. It was suggested that I might have a cosmetic procedure done similar to Botox while having oral surgery. Kind of off-putting. Went to different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

This doctor and his staff are horrible. Staff were rude and uncaring. Dr. wanted to pull 5 teeth, do bone graphs, etc. I only let him pull one wisdom tooth that was bothering me and I'm sorry I didn. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN FOR ANYTHING1

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2010

have had 4 teeth removed by dr santin. going for my 2nd implant. very happy with experience. first implant very good after 3 years. woudl recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926238].votes_count ]]