Dr. Alan A. Wychulis

Rate Dr. Alan A. Wychulis

Dr. Alan A. Wychulis's Ratings

Dr. Wychulis has been our dentist for 12 years. He is always kind, friendly, helpful, and thorough. He never oversells you on work you do not need. His staff is friendly and top notch. I am always greeted by name. He even has evening hours, great for commuters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

My family has been using Dr Wychulis for about 20 years. He does excellent work, is caring and very punctual. His prices are reasonable, and he worked with us for a few years when we had no insurance. Every referral I have sent continues to use him years later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I spent three years with a dentist who treated me like I was on an assembly line. He just ran from patient to patient without even explaining what was going on. My good friend had been telling me about Dr. Wychulis for three years and I just recently went to see him. I had bad pain and his office staff scheduled me for that very day even though I was not an established patient. He is unbelievably kind and patient. I have never seen a dentist like this. He actually hung up my coat for me last time I was there! I have to have a lot of work re-done, but I have complete faith in Dr. Wychulis. He takes as much time as necessary to explain what needs to be done and why it needs to be done (pointed out problems on x-rays, drew diagrams). I simply can't thank him enough for all that he has done. I will never see another dentist as long as Dr. Wychulis is still practicing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2008

Excellent dentist. Very ethical; does not try to sell you dentistry you do not need. "Straight-shooter". Office staff is pleasant and relaxed. Hygienist is gentle, thorough, and knowledgable. Highly recommend this office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926401].votes_count ]]