Dr. Rhodes M. Kriete

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Rhodes M. Kriete has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Rhodes" to "Rhodes M."
RID: 2913672
15/10/13 5 5 5 5 Amazing doctor,cheerful,caring and knowledgeable. I look forward to my appointment knowing that i am seeing the best.
Insurance: Humana
Respond
RID: 2905785
10/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kriete is by far, The Best Doctor I have ever been to. He treats my 89 year old Mom.I am always in the office with Mom. I fully trust and respect him with my Mom's health concerns. If all Doctors were like him, it would be a wonderful, and trusted profession. Punctual, so knowledgable, so very kind and cheerful. I cannot say enough Kind things about Doctor Kriete
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 456761
04/12/07 5 5 5 5 outstanding human being, brilliant mind, competant, excellent sense of humor! lucky to know  Respond