Rate Dr. Edith Q. Bautista-Quint

Dr. Edith Q. Bautista-Quint's Ratings

Doctor uses stun gun she says to find pain, prescribes multiple drugs you dont need, also gives injections that you dont need without providing any information on why or what drugs are being injected. Doctor has many past legal convictions and complaints.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

The last 6 years,I've seen a Pain Doc in MD.Aside from heavy narcotics and the occasional shot,he was useless.Recently,he lost his license(apparently from handing out scripts without checking the patient)and since withdrawals from Methadone and Percs are NO fun and the pain was no joke either,I needed a Doctor ASAP.I found Dr.Quint.They got me in that same day(Friday).I was lucky in the fact that I am insured and I have had MRI's to show my condition.Yes,at first, she drilled me about previous docs, checked Rx's filled and until new MRI's were taken, she wasn't willing to give a lot of pain meds.Since the first appt,I have never spent less than an hour taking to Dr.Quint about my problems.The injections are slowly but surely working and the pain meds are helping me live my life. I had no idea all the stuff wrong with my body before seeing Dr.Quint.She will email you back,will get you in to see her with no notice and really knows her stuff.She is without a doubt the best doc I know.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr Quint has been a very kind and compassionate doctor. She listens to you and spends more time with you to understand exactly what the problem is. I have been to other doctors who listen for a moment and I get the "uh-huh, yes" basically ignoring you response. Then they dole out meds and off you go with no understanding at all. Dr Quint has explained everything to me that she does and prescribes and I can't say enough great things about her. The staff is really kind also. I am not sure what the patient above was talking about, I have never been injected unknowingly ESPECIALLY with a narcotic. She is not a pill pusher by any means. If anything she works hard to find alternative means to people who rely on opiates for pain relief. I would recommend her to anyone, including my family members if they needed that sort of medical care. That is my level of confidence in her care. She was trained by one of the areas most respected PM doc if that helps you to understand her level of training.

Submitted April 20, 2010 | flag

Be VERY careful with her. She is a nice doc, however NEVER explained what she was doing. Performs injections without xray equipment to guide her, simply pushes on the painful area & then injects blindly. Rx'd 11 prescriptions of different meds first two visits, only 2 were pain meds. Told her about my heart racing on one of the meds, she told me to continue taking it. I did not. Injects you with demerol (doesnt tell you what it is) prior to injections, then allows you to drive home 2 hrs later. Failed to wipe off vials with alcohol pads during every visit, office looks like a back alley chop shop. My doc hit the roof when he found out what she was doing to me & immediatley told me to never return to her. I felt my life was in danger with all the meds she had prescribed as well as the unguided injections into my joints. Lost two weeks of time due to reaction from some of the meds, making me bounce off walls & a zombie, but she told me to keep taking them. I stopped all meds myself

Submitted Feb. 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Batista-Quint helped me with pain management for several ailments. She is very friendly and cares about the whole patient, not just bits and pieces per visit. It would be nice if she got air condition or turned it on for the summer months as it can be quite hot, but she was wonderful.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2008 | flag

This doctor has a family approach in that she takes care of her patients as if they are members of her own family. Her diagnosis are always right on. No wonder she does not even advertise but relies mostly on referrals by prominent doctors in the area.

Submitted June 17, 2008 | flag

I have been one of Dr. Quint's paients for nearly two years. She is exceptional in that she is truly caring and listens. Also she has up-to-date pain management knowledge and has an holistic approach to management of chronic pain. I highly recommend her.

Submitted June 16, 2008 | flag

This doctor is friendly after you get to know her. She seems to know her business and will write you a RX for what ails you. My experience so far has been very good. Sometimes the office gets crowded and you have to wait, but usually its fine. She specializes in Pain Management.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2007 | flag