Rate Dr. Edith Q. Bautista-Quint

Dr. Edith Q. Bautista-Quint's Ratings

Worst doctor and office man eve.. Both are completely rude and money hungry. .In and out the door 5 hours later with one there patient before me and still took hours.She wasn't spending anytime with me as she was answering phones talking to this medical trial sales guy that came in office as she was giving you the numb shot before she walked off with no xray guidance to only come back after I screamed for the doctor that you need to re numb me before you give the shot since the number wore off

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Doctor uses stun gun she says to find pain, prescribes multiple drugs you dont need, also gives injections that you dont need without providing any information on why or what drugs are being injected. Doctor has many past legal convictions and complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

The last 6 years,I've seen a Pain Doc in MD.Aside from heavy narcotics and the occasional shot,he was useless.Recently,he lost his license(apparently from handing out scripts without checking the patient)and since withdrawals from Methadone and Percs are NO fun and the pain was no joke either,I needed a Doctor ASAP.I found Dr.Quint.They got me in that same day(Friday).I was lucky in the fact that I am insured and I have had MRI's to show my condition.Yes,at first, she drilled me about previous docs, checked Rx's filled and until new MRI's were taken, she wasn't willing to give a lot of pain meds.Since the first appt,I have never spent less than an hour taking to Dr.Quint about my problems.The injections are slowly but surely working and the pain meds are helping me live my life. I had no idea all the stuff wrong with my body before seeing Dr.Quint.She will email you back,will get you in to see her with no notice and really knows her stuff.She is without a doubt the best doc I know.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

Dr Quint has been a very kind and compassionate doctor. She listens to you and spends more time with you to understand exactly what the problem is. I have been to other doctors who listen for a moment and I get the "uh-huh, yes" basically ignoring you response. Then they dole out meds and off you go with no understanding at all. Dr Quint has explained everything to me that she does and prescribes and I can't say enough great things about her. The staff is really kind also. I am not sure what the patient above was talking about, I have never been injected unknowingly ESPECIALLY with a narcotic. She is not a pill pusher by any means. If anything she works hard to find alternative means to people who rely on opiates for pain relief. I would recommend her to anyone, including my family members if they needed that sort of medical care. That is my level of confidence in her care. She was trained by one of the areas most respected PM doc if that helps you to understand her level of training.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Be VERY careful with her. She is a nice doc, however NEVER explained what she was doing. Performs injections without xray equipment to guide her, simply pushes on the painful area & then injects blindly. Rx'd 11 prescriptions of different meds first two visits, only 2 were pain meds. Told her about my heart racing on one of the meds, she told me to continue taking it. I did not. Injects you with demerol (doesnt tell you what it is) prior to injections, then allows you to drive home 2 hrs later. Failed to wipe off vials with alcohol pads during every visit, office looks like a back alley chop shop. My doc hit the roof when he found out what she was doing to me & immediatley told me to never return to her. I felt my life was in danger with all the meds she had prescribed as well as the unguided injections into my joints. Lost two weeks of time due to reaction from some of the meds, making me bounce off walls & a zombie, but she told me to keep taking them. I stopped all meds myself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2009

Dr. Batista-Quint helped me with pain management for several ailments. She is very friendly and cares about the whole patient, not just bits and pieces per visit. It would be nice if she got air condition or turned it on for the summer months as it can be quite hot, but she was wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2008

This doctor has a family approach in that she takes care of her patients as if they are members of her own family. Her diagnosis are always right on. No wonder she does not even advertise but relies mostly on referrals by prominent doctors in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

I have been one of Dr. Quint's paients for nearly two years. She is exceptional in that she is truly caring and listens. Also she has up-to-date pain management knowledge and has an holistic approach to management of chronic pain. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

This doctor is friendly after you get to know her. She seems to know her business and will write you a RX for what ails you. My experience so far has been very good. Sometimes the office gets crowded and you have to wait, but usually its fine. She specializes in Pain Management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926649].votes_count ]]