You may also like

Rate Dr. Edith Q. Bautista-Quint

Dr. Edith Q. Bautista-Quint's Ratings

Dr. Quint knows her stuff! I have severe chronic Cluster Headaches as well as other neurological issues that leave me in constant pain. Before finding Dr. Quint I had just about lost all hope. Dr. Quint has treated my pain like no one else in the 22+ years I have had this condition. Some doctors just give shots while other doctors only prescribe medication in the field of pain management but Dr. Quint does a balance of both. She is without equal when it comes to nerve blocks. No other doctor has ever been able to reduce my pain with a shot other than Dr. Quint. She is amazing! She is no less amazing with her knowledge of meds as well. She was able to actually lower the amount of meds I was on but give me more relief by knowing which meds works better with my type of pain. Since my condition is so complicated doctors normally give up on me when the first few things they try fail to "fix me" as year by year I get worse. With Dr. Quint, its 100% different. For the first time, I have found a doctor that the longer I am in her care the better I feel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Bautista is quite easily one of the best l doctors I’ve ever had the privilege of seeing. She is one of the very best in her field and I would recommend her to anyone. She provides the very best care and treatment that a patient could ask for. She has not only successfully treated and help to fix my spinal issues but has also treated/fixed some other medical issues that are a direct result of my back problems.

Before I came to Pain Rehab, I spent a good 3 years receiving ineffective and expensive procedures/medicine from money-focused practice and my quality of life wasn’t what it should be. After my first appointment with Dr. Bautista, I knew I had found the doctor I needed. Many doctors in this field simply aim to put a band-aid over the issue and recommend surgery as the solution even when surgery is not the best option. Dr. Bautista is NOT one of those doctors – she has worked with me to figure out each and every issue and a plan of treatment. She constantly goes above and beyond to provide the care and treatment that a patient truly deserves. She listens to me, explains everything to me and answers all of my questions so I know exactly what is going on. Her education and knowledge in the field speak for itself and she is always up to date on the newest advances in her medical field.

Another bonus that makes Pain Rehab such a great practice is the office manager, Michael. The administrative part of going to the doctors should never be the most difficult and Michael ensures that that process is easy and hassle-free for me. It also helps that he’s probably one of the nicest people I’ve ever had met and is evident he truly cares about patient and the practice.

To put it simply - Dr. Bautista is a shining star in a field filled with overpriced procedures and unneeded treatments. I cannot say enough great things about her and am truly thankful that I found her and for making my life so much healthier, better and pain-free!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Worst doctor and office man eve.. Both are completely rude and money hungry. .In and out the door 5 hours later with one there patient before me and still took hours.She wasn't spending anytime with me as she was answering phones talking to this medical trial sales guy that came in office as she was giving you the numb shot before she walked off with no xray guidance to only come back after I screamed for the doctor that you need to re numb me before you give the shot since the number wore off

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541815].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

The last 6 years,I've seen a Pain Doc in MD.Aside from heavy narcotics and the occasional shot,he was useless.Recently,he lost his license(apparently from handing out scripts without checking the patient)and since withdrawals from Methadone and Percs are NO fun and the pain was no joke either,I needed a Doctor ASAP.I found Dr.Quint.They got me in that same day(Friday).I was lucky in the fact that I am insured and I have had MRI's to show my condition.Yes,at first, she drilled me about previous docs, checked Rx's filled and until new MRI's were taken, she wasn't willing to give a lot of pain meds.Since the first appt,I have never spent less than an hour taking to Dr.Quint about my problems.The injections are slowly but surely working and the pain meds are helping me live my life. I had no idea all the stuff wrong with my body before seeing Dr.Quint.She will email you back,will get you in to see her with no notice and really knows her stuff.She is without a doubt the best doc I know.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][926655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

Dr Quint has been a very kind and compassionate doctor. She listens to you and spends more time with you to understand exactly what the problem is. I have been to other doctors who listen for a moment and I get the "uh-huh, yes" basically ignoring you response. Then they dole out meds and off you go with no understanding at all. Dr Quint has explained everything to me that she does and prescribes and I can't say enough great things about her. The staff is really kind also. I am not sure what the patient above was talking about, I have never been injected unknowingly ESPECIALLY with a narcotic. She is not a pill pusher by any means. If anything she works hard to find alternative means to people who rely on opiates for pain relief. I would recommend her to anyone, including my family members if they needed that sort of medical care. That is my level of confidence in her care. She was trained by one of the areas most respected PM doc if that helps you to understand her level of training.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][926654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Be VERY careful with her. She is a nice doc, however NEVER explained what she was doing. Performs injections without xray equipment to guide her, simply pushes on the painful area & then injects blindly. Rx'd 11 prescriptions of different meds first two visits, only 2 were pain meds. Told her about my heart racing on one of the meds, she told me to continue taking it. I did not. Injects you with demerol (doesnt tell you what it is) prior to injections, then allows you to drive home 2 hrs later. Failed to wipe off vials with alcohol pads during every visit, office looks like a back alley chop shop. My doc hit the roof when he found out what she was doing to me & immediatley told me to never return to her. I felt my life was in danger with all the meds she had prescribed as well as the unguided injections into my joints. Lost two weeks of time due to reaction from some of the meds, making me bounce off walls & a zombie, but she told me to keep taking them. I stopped all meds myself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2009

Dr. Batista-Quint helped me with pain management for several ailments. She is very friendly and cares about the whole patient, not just bits and pieces per visit. It would be nice if she got air condition or turned it on for the summer months as it can be quite hot, but she was wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2008

This doctor has a family approach in that she takes care of her patients as if they are members of her own family. Her diagnosis are always right on. No wonder she does not even advertise but relies mostly on referrals by prominent doctors in the area.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][926651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

I have been one of Dr. Quint's paients for nearly two years. She is exceptional in that she is truly caring and listens. Also she has up-to-date pain management knowledge and has an holistic approach to management of chronic pain. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

This doctor is friendly after you get to know her. She seems to know her business and will write you a RX for what ails you. My experience so far has been very good. Sometimes the office gets crowded and you have to wait, but usually its fine. She specializes in Pain Management.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926649].votes_count ]]