Rate Dr. Erin Kempt

Dr. Erin Kempt's Ratings

Shes awesome! I miss you in Truro Erin. Heidi is great but I still miss you. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

She is a very personable and knowledgeable chiropractor. One of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I'd lost my joy for life due to back and neck pain. I was so sick when I first met Dr. Erin. She was so compassionate and within a week, just 3 visits, she changed my life. She has magic. I feel as though she took a personal interest in helping me. I have to say I love her for that. A thousand thank yous wouldn't be enough! Sincerely, Shannon L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Up-to-date, research-proven best techniques, one- stop-shop (offers physiotherapy, naturopathic medicine). Whatever she is suggesting for you- trust her! It will work!
Dr. Kempt-Sutherland and all she stands for is top-notch. If you want the best, go to Choice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Erin and her staff are awesome. Very helpful and informative on procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

Dr. Erin is knowledgable and professional and thorough. Before I went to Dr. Erin, I had a bad experience with a chiroprator, and thus thought chiropractic wasn't for me. Her adjustments are quick and confident, but also gentle. She is especially good at ART. I have yet to bring an issue to her that she hasn't been able to help me with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

I absolutely love the treatment and care I get from Erin. She is so personable, she truly and honestly cares about her patients well being, she has a sense of humor and is very thorough. Extremely knowledgeable and holistic in her approach as well. I cannot say enough good things about her. I don't only consider her as my chiropractor, but I also consider her a friend as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Erin is the best Chiropractor I have ever seen! She & her staff are professional, very friendly and competent. I have battled headaches and various muscular injuries for years. Shortly after seeing Dr. Erin (for treatment and ART) I have "No Pain" and feel 100% better. I sleep better and overall much more comfortable affecting all aspects of my life and career. I can't thank her and her staff enough for all they have done for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Erin (as her patients call her) is a great chiropractor and a very nice person.She is very helpful and knowledgeable about treating back, neck and many other areas of the body as well. Her use of the Active Release Technique is the best.I would highly recommend Dr. Erin to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Like the others below, I was very impressed with this clinic, and Dr. Erin. I noted someone commented about her price. My price was the same as hers, and since insurance covered nearly all of it, I can't complain. Other clinics charge the very same amount or near it. What sets Choice apart are Dr. Erin and Dr. Warren. Going by their professionalism and my treatments, I'll happily stay with Dr. Erin. (I get what I pay for.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926688].votes_count ]]