Rate Dr. Erin Kempt

Dr. Erin Kempt's Ratings

Up-to-date, research-proven best techniques, one- stop-shop (offers physiotherapy, naturopathic medicine). Whatever she is suggesting for you- trust her! It will work!
Dr. Kempt-Sutherland and all she stands for is top-notch. If you want the best, go to Choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Erin and her staff are awesome. Very helpful and informative on procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

Dr. Erin is knowledgable and professional and thorough. Before I went to Dr. Erin, I had a bad experience with a chiroprator, and thus thought chiropractic wasn't for me. Her adjustments are quick and confident, but also gentle. She is especially good at ART. I have yet to bring an issue to her that she hasn't been able to help me with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

I absolutely love the treatment and care I get from Erin. She is so personable, she truly and honestly cares about her patients well being, she has a sense of humor and is very thorough. Extremely knowledgeable and holistic in her approach as well. I cannot say enough good things about her. I don't only consider her as my chiropractor, but I also consider her a friend as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Erin is the best Chiropractor I have ever seen! She & her staff are professional, very friendly and competent. I have battled headaches and various muscular injuries for years. Shortly after seeing Dr. Erin (for treatment and ART) I have "No Pain" and feel 100% better. I sleep better and overall much more comfortable affecting all aspects of my life and career. I can't thank her and her staff enough for all they have done for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Erin (as her patients call her) is a great chiropractor and a very nice person.She is very helpful and knowledgeable about treating back, neck and many other areas of the body as well. Her use of the Active Release Technique is the best.I would highly recommend Dr. Erin to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Like the others below, I was very impressed with this clinic, and Dr. Erin. I noted someone commented about her price. My price was the same as hers, and since insurance covered nearly all of it, I can't complain. Other clinics charge the very same amount or near it. What sets Choice apart are Dr. Erin and Dr. Warren. Going by their professionalism and my treatments, I'll happily stay with Dr. Erin. (I get what I pay for.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

I have been going to see Dr Kempt since late 2012. I found her by Google and read the testimonies on her website by her clients; all were very good and encouraging. I must say I have been treated with professionalism, patients and genuine caring for my well being by Dr. Kempt, Madeline who I see for light laser therapy and the reception staff. I have never had to wait more than a few minute before I was seen. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The office is clean and modern and provides a welcoming feeling. I am very pleased with my choice of Chiropractor and very pleased with the results I am seeing from the treatments.(ART...WOW). I highly recommend Dr. Erin Kemp Sutherland. DEA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Choice is an excellent clinic and Dr. Erin is the best chiropractor I have ever seen. When I started seeing her 3 years ago, I frequently suffered from my neck "seizing". She has worked with me to create a maintenance schedule of ART (AWESOME technique!) and adjustments that keep my body working and feeling its best. I also see her massage therapists - they are excellent. Fairly unique for a doctor, she takes the time to really listen to her patients and she figures out what is going on with your body - she then explains the technical concept in an easy-to-undertand way. You always know what she is doing and why she is doing it. On top of all that, her clinic is conveniently located, her staff are pleasant and professional, she works hard to stay punctual, and Choice does whatever they can to assist with billing insurance or workers comp. If your body is suffering and you are considering chiropractic care - just go see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926686].votes_count ]]