Rate Dr. Dena S. Friedman

Dr. Dena S. Friedman's Ratings

Dr. Friedman truly cares and listens to what I have to say. She's the best psychiatrist I've ever had and I have been to a few already!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Friedman is wonderful. She got me in right away, she listened to me, and she made a good call with diagnosis and prescribing. I thought I had attention deficit because my child has it. But she said it was depression and she was absolutely right. She saved me from using the wrong medication and now I feel great. Go see her, if you can get in. She does private practice part time. She does not take any insurance, but I got paid back by my insurance company.

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

Like most doctors, not a genius. However; was still helpful, and unlike some doctors does not clock watch when a patient is talking about any problems.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dena Friedman is amazing! She has helped me through some very difficult times and I always feel better when I leave her office. She is very skilled in prescribing and monitering medications and making sure the medicine helps and that the dosage is just enough needed and no more. I'm so happy to have found her. I pay out of pocket but my insurance company pays me back most of it.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2007 | flag