Rate Dr. Ken M. Lowey

Dr. Ken M. Lowey's Ratings

Dr Ken is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I've ever met. And a darn good chiropractor. I cannot say enough good things about him and his practice. Truly awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Ken's for 30 years. He is the mst caring, compassionate and competent doctor I know (and I know many). I have referred many friends to Dr Ken over these many years and they all agree with my assessment. In addition, his staff is remarkable and caring as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Ken Lowey is very professional and interested in helping his patients.. Great personality,he always make you feel like at home.. The rating is 5+++++++++!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][927194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Lowey, puts you at ease. He is kind, strong and gentle. The office atmosphere is one of family. I never feel like I am going to the doctors when I go to for a visit. I enjoy seeing everyone there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][927193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2009

outstanding experience, always attentive, listens carefully, gives advice, has unusually helpful, friendly and efficient office, dream for any patient, wish every Doctor were like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][927192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

Dr. Lowey is a wonderful doctor. I went to him to work on my IT band and rotator cuff issues. He also worked on my friend's shoulder. My friend is top hair designer in Boston and he couldn't lift his arm without being in pain. After a few sessions with Dr. Lowey he was able to work again without pain. I was thoroughly impressed when I learned that Dr. Lowey has also spent several years providing free service to the homeless in Boston.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][927191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

If there is the best ever Doctor then it is Doctor Lowey, his office is exemplary, his an excellent listener, he is interested in helping his patients, always on time, never in hurry, he is a real Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][927190].votes_count ]]