Rate Dr. Deborah A. Friedlander

Dr. Deborah A. Friedlander's Ratings

Dr. Friedlander nearly almost killed me when she admitted me to Delray Medical Center for kidney stones. I am a very petite girl and this ridiculous clown of a Doctor decided it would be OK to give me Dilaudid which I have had before due to stones. ER would give me 1mg this crazy Doctor gives me 6mg. If the nurse did not come to check on me, I would be dead, plain and simple. I went into a medicated coma and they had to give me Naloxone to reverse the opiate effect. They had to call a code and then I began seizing. Long story short, I ended up in ICU with an extra 5 days and to top it off, I had a staph infection. This Doctor is complete garbage and should lose her license.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

This physician is unreliable, forgetful, and confused. She scared me.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

Very pleased with this doctor and feel lucky to have found her. She is a great doctor. She has the knowledge, experience and compassion that makes for a special doctor. My husband and I became patients of Dr Friedlander in Nov 2013. She picked up on a number of issues that needed to be pursued and referred my husband and I to excellent cardiologist and orthopaedist. You may have to wait a little bit for her in the waiting room but this works out ok. She doesn't rush you out the door. She brings her expertise to her position as a Hospitalist at Delray Medical Center. She also brings back to her office and patients the knowledge she gains by working with a such a great variety of patients at Delray Medical Center as a Hospitalist there. She is warm and caring. If being super prompt is most important to you, skip this doctor. She's lazer focused on you during your appointment, so she might run late. That's ok with us; she has all the traits of a great doctor.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

She is the most caring, dedicated knowledgeable doctor I ever had. I don't care how long I have to wait, because she never rushes you out. I feel totally secure for having her as our doctor. I am able to discuss with her all my problems and she will direct me in the right direction. Doctors should take a lesson from her how to be a good person before they can become a good doctor. We just love her.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

DR.Friedlander is kind, sympathetic, patient caring and very knowledgeable.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

Nice, friendly, decent bedside manner. Never on time as she is a hospitalist @ Delray Hospital, and takes phone calls during appts, or makes you wait longer to take a call. Found her to be somewhat knowledgeable, but when I left her, found out from another Dr that meds should have been different? When a patient in the hospital, she rushes in/out with no time to spare???? There are better, there are worse drs out in Boynton Beach.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

AWESOME doctor! Very caring and intelligent! Makes you feel like you are the only patient in the whole office when you are there!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

This is perhaps the best doctor I have ever visited. She took care of my mother as a gerontologist and now my wife and I go to her for internal med. I don't know when this doctor sleeps because she is always there for her patients - day or night, hospital, office. She is willing to listen to ideas from you about potential treatments and fully explains her decisions and diagnosis. You are missing out on one of the best if you do not see Dr. Friedlander.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

I see her for internal medicine. By far the most compasionate doctor I have met in a long time. She actually cares about her patients. Recommend her to anyone. You won't be dissappointed. She goes above and beyond in patient care. I found a winner and keeper with this doc. So fortunate.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

Quite simply, the best doctor I have ever been to. Listens, exchanges ideas and extremely kind. She also has a practice in Internal Medicine, which is what I see her for. Don't hesitate for a minute. You won't find anyone better.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2010 | flag