Rate Dr. Farouk Mookadam

Dr. Farouk Mookadam's Ratings

Dr.Mookadam is extremely well grounded in internal medicine, especially in cardiology. I found him to be insightful, knowledgable and extremely caring. Not`nly have I experienced all of these qualities as a knowledgable patient on a number of occasions, but so has my wife (He took two half days off when my wife had a totally operation at th Mayo Hospital to be sure that there were no heart issues.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][927768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

He is by far the worst doctor one can imagine: pompous, uncaring, unprofessional. Called the patient the wrong name, was flippant about the cost of drugs, reminded us he was in on his day off. Everything a doctor should not be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][927767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2011

Amazing, good better best. Does not get any better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][927766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

Excellent Dr. Worked at Cambridge Memorial with him. Wonderful person, Amazing physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][927765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Not only is this a great doctor, he is a great man! I had the greatest privilege of being Dr. Mookadam's patient while he was practicing in Northern Canada (Geraldton). I have never forgotten his compassion or his brilliance! Dr.Mookadam was totally 'all about the patient' and making sure what his patient's needed...they got!! From the way he would listen attentively to your concerns to the way he would search out the best specialist and make the referal swiftly. Thank you Dr.Mookadam for saving my life all those years ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][927764].votes_count ]]