Dr. Farouk Mookadam

Dr. Farouk Mookadam

Rate Dr. Farouk Mookadam

Dr. Farouk Mookadam's Ratings

Dr.Mookadam is extremely well grounded in internal medicine, especially in cardiology. I found him to be insightful, knowledgable and extremely caring. Not`nly have I experienced all of these qualities as a knowledgable patient on a number of occasions, but so has my wife (He took two half days off when my wife had a totally operation at th Mayo Hospital to be sure that there were no heart issues.)

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

He is by far the worst doctor one can imagine: pompous, uncaring, unprofessional. Called the patient the wrong name, was flippant about the cost of drugs, reminded us he was in on his day off. Everything a doctor should not be.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2011 | flag

Amazing, good better best. Does not get any better!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

Excellent Dr. Worked at Cambridge Memorial with him. Wonderful person, Amazing physician!

Submitted May 16, 2009 | flag

Not only is this a great doctor, he is a great man! I had the greatest privilege of being Dr. Mookadam's patient while he was practicing in Northern Canada (Geraldton). I have never forgotten his compassion or his brilliance! Dr.Mookadam was totally 'all about the patient' and making sure what his patient's needed...they got!! From the way he would listen attentively to your concerns to the way he would search out the best specialist and make the referal swiftly. Thank you Dr.Mookadam for saving my life all those years ago!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2007 | flag