You may also like

Rate Dr. Paula Rackoff

Dr. Paula Rackoff's Ratings

Dr Rackoff has been my doctor for the past 20 years and I plan to have her continue for the next 20!
So glad she is now at NYU.
Very caring and brilliant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

very caring and attentive
Helped me deal with a diagnosis I wish I didn't have.
Feel very grateful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I moved here from LA and after 1 year of searching I finally found the best diagnostician in NYC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

First rheumatologist I saw that explained to me what an undifferentiated connective tissue disease actually is and now I am willing to take medication.
She called me twice at home fter my visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr Rackoff understands my hesitancy to take aggressive medication, but helped me also understand that controlling my arthritis early will help me be on less medication in the future.
No other doctor took the time to explain that to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr Rackoff helped my elderly mother in such a gentle, caring way that my mom is now willing to take medicine for her osteoporosis AND her anxiety, and I will now make an appointment with Dr Rackoff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Very experienced senstive doctor; assessed what I thought was Lyme disease which turne dout to be lupus and not Lyme///

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

DR Rackoff got me through my somewhat scary pregnancy ( I have rheumatoid arthritis) and worked closely wit my ob-gyn.
I feel incredibly grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

She saw me an hour late and didn't apologize. She was rude, dismissed my concerns, and ignored prior medical professional's comments. She almost made me cry she was so heartless. She then never followed up regarding my blood work despite my calling her office multiple times. I will never go back to see her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I rarely leave comments about a doctor, and had high hopes when seeing Dr. Rackoff. based on her credentials.
Although I was the first patient of the day, I waited 40 minutes to see the doctor. She spent very little time with me, after diagnosing me with a not so pleasant condition, prescribing a medication, offering very little time and interest in any questions I may have had about this serious condition and the meds she prescribed. There were other 'red' flags, but I felt a lack of interest in my case/care, did not feel comfortable asking questions- I would never go back to her. I rarely write reviews like this, but what a disappointing experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2491391].votes_count ]]