Rate Dr. Janna Dougherty

Dr. Janna Dougherty's Ratings

Appreciate Dr. Dougherty's no-nonsense, candid approach. Great front office.

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Dougherty is the best. I have never or will never be needing her for OB talents but she's the best GYN I've had. She's gentle, informative and patient. When I question, she answers. She also encourages me to make better choices instead of looking down her nose at me or worse refusing to see me if I don't follow her suggestions. The front office staff is always polite and friendly. Sue Unger is an added blessing to the office also very interested and encouraging.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2007 | flag

Our experience with Dr. Doherty was that she was money conscious and lacked compassion and experience as a doctor. In addition, the notes she wrote in my file were different from what happened at the visits. When my husband and I went in for a follow up visit after getting pregnant and seeing a heartbeat, we were routed to who we felt was similar to a used car sales person, the office manager. Before we were allowed to see the doctor regarding our concerns about the pregnancy, we were told that we had to pay an outrageous amount of money that covered the doctors costs upfront for the next eight months because we had poor insurance. Our insurance is excellent and I called the insurance company from the office and was told the doctor's office was way out of line. Because of this delay caused by the office manager, we were told that our visit with the doctor would be cut short because we were late to the appointment. At our appointment we learned that we had lost the pregnancy.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2007 | flag

STAFF IS A LITTLE FORGETFUL, BUT DR DOUGHTERTY IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. BEST OBGYN I HAVE FOUND

Submitted Nov. 30, 2007 | flag