Rate Dr. Patrick J. Byrne

Dr. Patrick J. Byrne's Ratings

I decided to consult with Dr. Byrne for a rhinoplasty procedure. I came to the appt. prepared with many questions and my inquisitive father. I will admit, we were called back about an hour after our appointment time. When Dr. Byrne met with us he did a good job of answering our questions and giving me an honest idea of what kind of results I could expect but it did seem as if he was stretched thin and worn out (meeting was at 7pm) After seeing "morph photos" of the projected result, I scheduled a rhino/septoplasty. Scheduling was a bit stressful as the staff seems to be pretty busy. I recently had the procedure done and I must say I am impressed. Surgery day went very smoothly and I was put at ease. Recovery nurses were great and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Byrne dud check on me post-op. My end result is AMAZING and I am very happy with the results even though I'm still swollen. If you have reasonable expectations and want a natural looking result, Dr. Byrne's the surgeon for you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

I went to see Dr Byrne for a rhinoplasty consult and was totally underwhelmed. I had to wait 45 minutes to see him, and he was unapologetic when we met him. His before and after photos were awful- hence the lack of photos on his website. Honestly, everyone I saw looked better before. I told him what I wanted- just some tip refinement- and he did this thing with some q-tips that made me hideous. My mother was with me and commented that I looked like Miss Piggy! I brought some before and after photos of ethnic rhinoplasty that I thought would be helpful, and he said, "no, that can't be done." Actually, it can- and it was done. He just didn't know how to do it. I had alot of questions, since he was the first doc that I'd met with, and he got very angry and argumentative. I left totally disappointed and minus $250. I would not recommend him to anyone for a nose job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

This Dr.did extensive work on my face,orbital roof and nose. He not only did a phenomenal job he actually cared & was concerned about how I felt about his work & welcomed me back if I was not happy with the results in the future....this was NOT about money,he is a genuine man !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

My decision to select Dr. Patrick Byrne was based on his specialization of surgical facial rejuvenation. He is a leader in his industry and is widely known in the expertise of facial and reconstructive surgery. He has the ability to consult with a realistic approach on how to achieve the best results for me, and took time to thoroughly answer all of my questions. His office staff is sophisticated and discrete. The recovery downtime was minimal, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Byrne for many years now. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable in his field and personable. I feel quite comfortable with Dr. Byrne and his wonderful and warm staff. He always spends ample time with me and takes the time to explain every procedure that he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

I went to Dr. Patrick Byrne during one of his open house events. I was greeted by the very friendly & knowledgeable staff upon my arrival by Sophan Sok-Tyong (Practice Manager) She was very kind, curteous & was able to provide me with all the information regarding several services & procedures offered. When I met with Dr. Byrne, he answered all my questions, was very friendly, offered great suggestions, & seemed to have my best interest in mind. As a woman, I tend to be more critical of myself, but Dr. Byrne did not take advantage of my insecurities. Instead, he provided great suggestions, which did not involve any procedures but made recommendations of products he himself was using. I have returned to for minor procedures (Botox), & loved the results! His expertise on where to apply is key - I looked rejuvenated, not “surprised”! If you are looking for a knowledgeable doctor with a great staff who would put your best interest first, Dr. Patrick Byrne comes highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

EXCEPTIONAL SURGEON. Dr. Byrne not only shows compassion and concern regarding his patients, but does amazing work. I would recommend Dr. Byrne to anyone who is considering any type of Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty procedure. I had a lot of concerns regarding this surgery, and I felt like Dr. Byrne listened to all my concerns and was helpful with my decision process along the way. The entire staff at his office is equally as amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Had eye lift to which the incision was never in the fold and sloppy stitches to which he left one in and it cause more of a scar. Did not like the results and no follow up. Appears not as much care to minority results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

I can't say I found the service at the cosmetic surgery center to be fantastic, but none of this was a result of Dr. Byrne. I've just had a rhinoplasty done by him and am extremely pleased with his kindness and personable nature. He's checked in on me during recovery and was nothing short of genuinely likeable - that on top of me ADORING my new nose thanks to his refined skill....If I had another hooked nose I'd see him again in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

He did a nice job on my nose, but he did leave one bump on it that he took out in a quick follow-up surgery a few months later. Over all, very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928565].votes_count ]]