Dr. Normand Beland

Dr. Normand Beland

Rate Dr. Normand Beland

Dr. Normand Beland's Ratings

Dr Beland is one of the best. The only thing is that it takes long to get an appointment. But, it`s worth the wait.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

He is a knowledgeable, patient, and caring dentist. He is an absolutely amazing dentist and I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

Always have to wait a while before seeing him... sometimes an hour.. very busy office. Sometimes feels like I am being rushed. His nurses are very friendly, chatty and there to answer questions. He is a good dentist, very gentle, never feel the needles.. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

I've had Dr. Beland for years. Never felt so much as a needle. Highly recommended.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

WORST DENTIST IVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE HAD HIM MOST OF MY LIFE UNTILL HE STARTED SAYING WE HAD CAVETIES AFTER CAVATIEDS AFTER GOING TO SEE ANOTHER DENTIST I WAS TOLD NOT ONLY ME BUT THE WIFE WE HAD NO CAVATIES AT ALL FROM NOT JUST A SECOUND ONE BUT A THIRD ONE BE CAREFULL HE WILL RIP YOU OFF AND HIS MANER'S SUCK HE ONLY WANTS LOTS MONEY TO MAKE TRIPS HE SHOULD BE REPORTED

Submitted April 29, 2010 | flag

I got my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Beland quite a while ago. My sister did, as well, and he was wonderful. He even called our home in the evening after the surgery, just to follow up. That's the hallmark of somebody who truly cares!

Submitted April 11, 2010 | flag

Was terrified of going to the dentist... until i went to him.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2009 | flag

Very efficient and friendly dentist. We love him.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

Dr.Beland is kindess and most gentle...my children have been seeing him since they were around 3yrs old and have never complained about being afraid for any visit..I myself have switched over to him never had a painful experience. He always asks if we have questions, never feel rushed he shows compassion toward his patients and makes you feel comfortable:) I would defenately recommend Dr. Beland:)

Submitted Dec. 16, 2008 | flag

This dentist is very good and very gentle. He explains things to you and even gives you his home number in case you have complications. He is very gentle with kids also...my son didn't want to see anyone else for the longest time when we moved from Timmins. All of the work he has done on my husband has been commented on by other dentists who say that it was really good work. I wonder if the other person that commented on Dr. Beland is not mistaken him for someone else!!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2007 | flag