Rate Dr. Normand Beland

Dr. Normand Beland's Ratings

My girlfriend recommend Dr Beland, I have been seeing a periodontist in Toronto for years now (the closest I could get without a 6-9 month wait) on meeting Norm, my fears were totally eliminated, he was right on board, we all worked together and I still have my teeth...woo hoo...just got a call today that they hired a periodontist , I will be his first patient, so grateful to Dr Beland, his team and my favourite hygienist Katilyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Amazing doctor, gentle and listens. Hard to book and never on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Beland is one of the best. The only thing is that it takes long to get an appointment. But, it`s worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

He is a knowledgeable, patient, and caring dentist. He is an absolutely amazing dentist and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

Always have to wait a while before seeing him... sometimes an hour.. very busy office. Sometimes feels like I am being rushed. His nurses are very friendly, chatty and there to answer questions. He is a good dentist, very gentle, never feel the needles.. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I've had Dr. Beland for years. Never felt so much as a needle. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

WORST DENTIST IVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE HAD HIM MOST OF MY LIFE UNTILL HE STARTED SAYING WE HAD CAVETIES AFTER CAVATIEDS AFTER GOING TO SEE ANOTHER DENTIST I WAS TOLD NOT ONLY ME BUT THE WIFE WE HAD NO CAVATIES AT ALL FROM NOT JUST A SECOUND ONE BUT A THIRD ONE BE CAREFULL HE WILL RIP YOU OFF AND HIS MANER'S SUCK HE ONLY WANTS LOTS MONEY TO MAKE TRIPS HE SHOULD BE REPORTED

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

I got my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Beland quite a while ago. My sister did, as well, and he was wonderful. He even called our home in the evening after the surgery, just to follow up. That's the hallmark of somebody who truly cares!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Was terrified of going to the dentist... until i went to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2009

Very efficient and friendly dentist. We love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928579].votes_count ]]