Rate Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti

Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti's Ratings

I highly recommend this surgeon and this office. My experience was amazing. The surgeon listens to you and gives a realistic and honest approach to his plastic surgery methods. There is a lot of good surgeons but dr benedetti is also an artist and a perfectionist which only adds to the appeal of choosing him as my surgeon...as for my results AMAZING you make ask to see my pics or results when you go in for your consultation. It's A. Lund.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Benedetti for a breast augmentation and he was always respectful and ready to listen, I got exactly what I wanted and I am confidant that I made the best choice. Personally I don't care what he does outside of work, professionally I would suggest him to anyone because he was a great surgeon and an awesome doctor!

Submitted June 5, 2012 | flag

My daughter went to this doctor because she wants a breast augmentation. Being the protective father that I am. I did some research. Go to www.cheaterville.com and search for "Jeremy Benedetti". I was shocked at what I saw. This guy is morally corupt and sleeps with his patients. If you are dishonest in your personal life, chances are you are dishonest in your professional one too. Liked: Disliked:

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

Great guy with great skills. Plastic surgeon. Very honest and "safe". The patient's safety is paramount. Great listener and explains everything throughouly. Love Kaiser Permanente,i.e. not profit driven.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2007 | flag