Rate Dr. Robert F. Ahmed

Dr. Robert F. Ahmed's Ratings

Dr. Ahmed is an angel! God bless him always! Had
my Gallbladder removed and I'm feeling great. His staff is awesome too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

he is just great. very easy to talk. confidence and have very good staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Ahmed operated on my wife and myself, and we both agree that he is the Doctor you should use. I have family in the medical field in the area and all rate him in high regards. As a matter of fact, I am going to consult him beginning of October. I trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

Dr. Ahmed was highly rated. Unfortunately, he screwed up. While he fixed the hernia, I came out of the surgery with a far worse hernia on the other side. As with one of the other commentors, I received an apology from one of his partners "I am sorry, he either missed the other hernia during the operation or he created it." Never an apology from Dr. Ahmed. Not sure why they let him stay in the practice group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr Ahmed is personable, easy to talk with and an excellent surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Double ingunial hernia surgery. Doctor Ahmed was great, wonderful bedside manneer, very intuitive, felt totally at ease under his professional approach and knowledge. As much as i and many others dread the prospect of surgery, I have full confidence in this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

Dr Ahmed repaired an inguinal hernia on my left side on 11/23/2010. I had no pain, did not need painkillers and got back to my routine in less than a week. He did an excellent job for me and I highly recommend him to relatives and friends. He is very helpful and does very well what he does. He is an excellent surgeon but he is also a very nice person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2010

Dr. Ahmed repaired my inquinal hernia Jan. 2010 at Fair Oaks Hospital. It has been 11 months of chronic pain. Dr. Ahmed hasn't been responsive to my questions. I wish I had chosen a different surgeon..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Dr Ahmed was so caring and kind when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. a lumpectomy was recommended by both oncologist and surgeon but I insisted on mastectomy and he supported my decision 100%. Also had a port put in by him and the oncology nurse said he always does perfect placement of ports.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928712].votes_count ]]