You may also like

Rate Dr. Susan K. Dubois

Dr. Susan K. Dubois's Ratings

The most amazing doctor ever. She is an endocrinologist with a holistic view of the patient. Not only sees the endocrin need if her patient but asks and assesses the need for mammogram, asks about mobility then when she knew the patient was at risk for fall due to decreased mobility recommended physical therapy which helped my
Mom tremendously. I can go on she is an amazing caring, truely a CARiNG physician. She evn gave me her cell phone just in case we needed her, Thank your Dr Dubois you are the best. God bless your work with the poor and the needy too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2811698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Dubois is the most caring, knowledgable doctor I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][929357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Very awesome doctor. I only got to have 2 visits with her, before she left Austin Thyroid and and Endo. If she does end up coming back into practice, I would go back to her, indefinately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][929356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr, Duboise is fantastic, very knowlegeable and a great educator. She takes as much time as needed to explain and listen. I can't say enough good things about her. I wish she was still practicing here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][929355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Dubois is great! However; the office is horrible. I was herded like a cow into different places where I was talked AT or not even looked at. Each staff member, but one, was rude. Other patients were experiencing the same thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][929354].votes_count ]]