Rate Dr. Anthony R. Bittar

Dr. Anthony R. Bittar's Ratings

Physician is, first of all, professional but personable, as well, thorough, has an excellent manner with patients, thoroughly explains procedures, reasons for them and provides careful follow up care. Staff have all been helpful, friendly and efficient.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Bittar is GREAT. Very personable and professional. He saw me daily after my surgery due to some bleeding. I didn't feel like my wait time was too long. He is very compassionate a me staff was friendly as well.

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

They make you wait at least one hour in the lubby , then after they take you to a room you have to wait again. so you sould be planning to spend at least 2 hours for a regular appointment. There is also a woman that works at the front desk her name is (STAR) , she gets very rude and ugly to people sometimes.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

have been using Dr Bittar since 1987 for throat tumor, again in 1994 for my daughter to have her tonsils out, again in 1996 for sons tonsils again in 2010 for tumor in my neck gland - hes an excellent surgeon and the scars on my neck are next to nothing... very important!!!

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

staff very helpfull and polite. This was my first visit to Dr Bittar - I was extremely pleased with the level of service I received from Dr Bittar and his staff.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag

My mom took me to see him when I was 12 for tonsils. When I was 18 I needed to go back for nose bleeds. When I was 25 I took my daughter there for her ear/throat issues. And now at 35 my sinuses were horrible, he took care of me, followed through from start to finish and even when my nose bleeds continued he saw me after hours so I could get there. Yes, the wait is horrible, but how many times have you complained when a doctor's office rushed you out? Its unexpected & quality care is not rushed. You have to choose, is your health/surgery worth the wait? I say YES!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

He knew what I have before checking me and he's the first doctor I felt he care about his patients

Submitted Jan. 9, 2011 | flag

Very well liked in Austin, he's really done well with my surgery and follow-up. Definately recommend to others. Allowing for extra time is a small inconvenience.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2008 | flag

waited 2 hours in office... on two occassions. He is a very likeable character but has horrible time management from what it seems. He did a great job on my surgery, but was not much help in the recovery process. I would recommend him; however, make PLENTY of time for your appts.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2007 | flag