Rate Dr. Valeriu E. Andrei

Dr. Valeriu E. Andrei's Ratings

Dr. Andrei Saved my life. I had a cardiac issue that he directed me to the right place and then did surgery with me and I lost over 120 lbs. Scoring a 5 is not enough because he and his staff have always been over and above a 5.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

Dr Andrei is a very qualified surgeon. However he is a very good businessman also. You only see him twice before surgery, once to discharge you, and you never see him afterwards. He delegates his work to the dietician and nurse. If you want to ask him a question, you ask them and they never relay it to him. I guess I don't understand why he wouldn't want to see you at least once post surgery, it seems the ethical thing to do. This rating is based on the office staff that you will interact with, since you don't interact with the doctor himself.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr Andrei and his staff are caring, compassionate and non-judgemental. They are extremely friendly and helpful, and willing to help in any way! The best physician and staff I have ever had experience with.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Andrei did my gastic bypass 7 1/2 years ago. I had a 125 lb weight loss. He changed and saved my life. To this day I have kept off the weight. But as he stresses you need to go to his support groups. It helps alot.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Andrei and his staff are the best. Not only before surgery but also after, Dr. Andrei has an active part in your recovery...I received a call each day after surgery for the first week asking me how I was doing, etc. Dr. Andrei is soft spoken and truly cares about his patients. He is the finest bariatric surgeon I have come across.

Submitted April 2, 2008 | flag