Rate Dr. Brad A. Winterstein

Dr. Brad A. Winterstein's Ratings

pleasant, knowledgeable and a kind person. He is god's angel on earth. He saved my life and I shall never forget his kindness towards me and my family.

Submitted March 16, 2013 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr Winterstein and Angela...they changed my life forever! They are so caring,compassionate and kind. Dr Winterstein is not only the best surgeon ever, he is willing to go above and beyond to help his patient's even when it has nothing to do with his surgery. He is truly the greatest surgeon I have met. It is rough at first getting approved and all but after that everything is wonderful. Also, Karen always answers the phone and is happy to help. I would not hesitate to put my life in his hands again, and already have twice. He is awesome!I love that when he isn't sure of my questions he consults with another MD and finds out...just can't say enough!

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Winterstein is awesome!! I can't say enough about him and his staff. I have been with him for about a year and a half and am very happy I chose him for my surgeon!!!!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Attentive, knowledgeable and willing to fix my problem.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2007 | flag