Rate Dr. Jean Kim

Dr. Jean Kim's Ratings

Spent very little time with me and failed to adequately explain my condition. She gave me a prescription for a nose spray with no refills. It lasted 30 days. She did not give me a follow up appointment. She has not responded to phone calls regarding my on going condition. My visit was a complete waste of time. I was given the impression that she felt my health was her business but it was not her concern. I have never gotten such terrible treatment from a Johns Hopkins doctor but then this was my first experience with Bayviw.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

I am here on google searching for her.. sad to see she has moved from the Annandale area. I first saw her because of constant fatigue that I had developed after moving to the US. Dr.Kim is highly knowledgable. I cant stress that enough. I saw her in 2009 and within two months she got many 'required' tests and got my health on track.. I lost about 10pounds in 6mo and was able to get pregnant.. Then she had to move and I am yet to find an endo who will listen to me, how I feel and also have the knowledge to treat me right. She is infact the best.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kim is the best I have seen. She truly cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable!!

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor, best specialist I have gone to for my blood sugar (out of 3), very thorough exam, asks lots of detailed questions, gives helpful advice, highly recommend

Submitted July 29, 2008 | flag

I hesitate to tell the truth about her. If I do, I probably won't be able to get in to see her. She is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She spends loads of time with you, really knows her stuff and couldn't be a better doctor. You won't be disappointed.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2007 | flag