Rate Dr. L.N. DeBeer

Dr. L.N. DeBeer's Ratings

I have seen Dr. De Beer for abour 5-6 years both in his office and at the walk-in clinic. He seems very confident and charming and has been helpful -usually. I say this for a reason. At his clinic he is mandated to work the walk in as far as I have heard. He can seem hurried even a bit rude working there. The walkin is often filled with street drug users too who waste valuable time with our doctors to get high. Ok maybe you saw this doctor there and he doesnt want to be there wasting his expertise on these people when he could be serving a better purpose than deflecting requests for diazepam or gabapentins to those who only use them for highs or walk out and sell them. So yes I agree he can be colder there....try him at his office. You will find an awesome man who is very smart and exceptionally caring. I did and I think its really unfair he has to be locked into the walkin situation as he is. He wants to know his patients and take the time to help; not just push them pills and send them out the door. I think reading the reviews here this may enlighten a few judgers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr DeBeer was very rushed and non caring. Did not help my son at all , here comes night #3 with no sleep:( Will definitely ask who is the walk in doctor next time since this isn't the first time we have seen him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

He is a very wonderful man, great dr. and very smart. He is a very funny caring gentle dr who is very good with kids. He looked after my 2 year old with caring and going the extra mile. So glad he has accepted our family as his patients. Highly recommend him for anybody young and old!!! GREAT DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Horrible doctor. He didn't check anything except to just have a conversation with me. I ended up going to another doctor the same day and was so sick that I should have been admitted into the hospital. Had I not seen a second doctor, and gotten checked properly and thoroughly I would have been in real trouble. DeBeer wants to get you in and out as fast as he is careless with the prescriptions he gives out. Does not take the time to make sure they are okay for you according to your past medical history. I would never recommend. In fact, be careful when going to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. de Beer is definitely one of the best doctor we've ever have. He is extremely knowledgeable, very professional and treat his patients with great compassion. He takes time to listen and thoroughly explain to us health matters without rushing. Furthermore, he's a life saver that he'd diagnose and treated effectively my husband stomach problem that he's been suffering for a long time. Just recently, he prescribed the right medications to my two daughters respiratory problems that really works wherein the other previous doctor we've seen twice as walk-in didn't. We're quite satisfied with the quality of care we received from him. It's great to have a highly competent doctor and we're truly grateful to have him. Keep up the good work Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Dr doesn't listen, has hand on door knob ready to run. Does not seem to give a hoot about anyone or any thing except getting as many patients in (Money}. Has information right in front of him and still doesn't seem to know anything about patient he has been seeing for over a year. I ask questions, get no answers, or put off for another time. Do we really need Drs. like this?????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. de Beer embodies all of the qualities that one would ever want in a Family Physician. He is an excellent and compassionate listener. Nothing is too much trouble. He shows genuine interest in you as a total person. When referrals to other health care professionals are required,he acts decisively. Dr. de Beer's practice involves obstetrics. He delivered our granddaughter and is about to deliver another daughter's baby. How fortunate the Prince Albert Health District is to have Dr. de Beer in the practice of Family Medicine. Thank you for your dedicated service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I have been seeing Dr de Beer now for approximately 4 years and do not have one bad thing to say about him. On the contrary, he has been awesome. I am 52 yrs old and do have health issues, since I have been with him, he has always prescribed what he believes is best for me, and he has helped me enjoy life again. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Kind and very gentle. I have seen him several times and has always felt heard and understood. He explained his diagnosis in terms I could understand. Wonderful doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

I couldnt have asked for a better doctor. Everytime I see him he listens to what I have to say, has great bedside manner and even makes jokes. He was the doctor to give me news about my pregnancy and offered to take me on as a patient, he was there for the delivery as promised and followed up with baby and I while we were still in the hospital. He is so good with my daughter she actually likes to go to the see him. I reccomend him to anyone. I've seen many doctors through the years and have never felt as comfortable and heard as when I see dr.debeer and my husband feels the same way. Good job Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930151].votes_count ]]