You may also like

Rate Dr. L.N. DeBeer

Dr. L.N. DeBeer's Ratings

My wife and daughter (4 yrs old) are patients of Dr. de Beer, and I am extremely grateful for the excellent care she has provided to them. I really cannot say enough of Dr. de Beer. We are very fortunate to have her as a family physician. He truly cares about his patients and this is very evident in the way she interacts with them. He is a kind, professional, and skilled physician. My wife and daughter are very lucky to have him as a family doctor. The staff have always been incredibly helpful and a joy to speak to. Thank you for taking such great care of my family. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. de Beer is our family doctor! Has been since we moved to Prince Albert! He delivered both our chlidren as well! He is always very helpful and genuinely concerend about any problems. There is a bit of a wait but I guess this is what happens when you have such a GREAT doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Very caring, makes a point of making listening to all concerns and makes you feel as the individual you are and not a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748273].votes_count ]]

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748272].votes_count ]]

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748271].votes_count ]]

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I am sure this "man" is a racist..he treats all aboriginal people the same way..like drug addicts!! Never going back again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have seen Dr de Beer twice now and he is most defiantly the best doctor I have seen. I moved from the East Coast where I had a great doctor. Upon moving to Prince Albert I have had miserable luck in finding a doctor who and answer my questions. Dr de Beer has helped me more in the past 2 visits than any doctor has in a year. I am so happy that I have him as my new GP. As said may times below he is has so many exceptional skills !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Nicest and most knowledgeable physician I've been a patient of, he truly listens and you know he wants to help and provide you with information and advice. A great physician, knows his stuff and an awesome personality as well. Talks to you personally and helps you decide the best route of action to take. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Great Doctor. Gets it done the first time. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639341].votes_count ]]