Rate Dr. L.N. DeBeer

Dr. L.N. DeBeer's Ratings

Great Doctor. Gets it done the first time. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. deBeer for 5yrs. He made a diagnosis, but because the problem was complex, he sent me to a specialists. He was spot on with his original diagnosis. The specialist was also very impressed with him! He is thoughtful caring and listens to me. I know he really cares about his patients. We need more like this man and now thanks to him and Dr. G my surgeon i am on my way back to my life my job and just everything i care about. I couldn't have done this alone. God bless you Nico de Beer. Im so grateful to have you as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

When my dad got very ill in August. He was sent home from Emergency 3 times and nobody would listen to his complaints (although he went from being completely healthy and active to being very ill, later diagnosed with Guillain Barre syndrome). Finally, after being completely frustrated, I ended up seeing Dr. de Beer with Dad. Dr. de Beers was so compassionate and immediately told me to take my dad back to ER and he would call ahead. He came to ER and ordered tests, had him referred to a neurologist, and was ultimately responsible for the ER keeping him in, later being transferred to see the specialist. Dr. de Beer was the only person who took us seriously, and had my dad not been admitted and treated, my dad could have suffered more serious permanent injuries from the illness. Thx Dr. de Beer!! You are great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Great doctor!!!!!! What I really admire about him is how much time he spends to figure out your medical issues. This doc has a really busy practice, with his regular patients and doing walk ins for one of the busiest walk ins in the city. But he never tries to rush you. thorough and focused as well. never hesitant to get opinion from a specialist but not quick to refer. Overall, Im very impressed with this doctor. Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Horrible, horrible doctor! I would not recommend him to anybody! He was my dr. for over 2 years and he did not help me at all! I miss the days when doctors actually cared about their patients! The days when they wouldn't stop searching until they figured out what was wrong! The days when your life (the patient whose life is in their hands) mattered! He made me feel like my life didn't matter! He made me feel like I didn't matter! No, I will NEVER go back! This man has no heart and I wonder how he sleeps at night!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

AWESOME DOCTOR!!!! Took his time and very throw ! BEST EXAMINATION I EVER GOT!! He really reassured me and took his time addressing my concerns !! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Very nice and kind person. He was awesome with my kids as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

On a scale of 1 to 5 Dr. deBeer gets 10 million. Dr. deBeer have taken care of all kinds of crazy health problems in my family. He's approachable, knowledgeable and compassionate. There's nobody better. He is straight to the point and always honest with me - I really appreciate that in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have seen Dr. De Beer for abour 5-6 years both in his office and at the walk-in clinic. He seems very confident and charming and has been helpful -usually. I say this for a reason. At his clinic he is mandated to work the walk in as far as I have heard. He can seem hurried even a bit rude working there. The walkin is often filled with street drug users too who waste valuable time with our doctors to get high. Ok maybe you saw this doctor there and he doesnt want to be there wasting his expertise on these people when he could be serving a better purpose than deflecting requests for diazepam or gabapentins to those who only use them for highs or walk out and sell them. So yes I agree he can be colder there....try him at his office. You will find an awesome man who is very smart and exceptionally caring. I did and I think its really unfair he has to be locked into the walkin situation as he is. He wants to know his patients and take the time to help; not just push them pills and send them out the door. I think reading the reviews here this may enlighten a few judgers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr DeBeer was very rushed and non caring. Did not help my son at all , here comes night #3 with no sleep:( Will definitely ask who is the walk in doctor next time since this isn't the first time we have seen him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2481792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

He is a very wonderful man, great dr. and very smart. He is a very funny caring gentle dr who is very good with kids. He looked after my 2 year old with caring and going the extra mile. So glad he has accepted our family as his patients. Highly recommend him for anybody young and old!!! GREAT DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433821].votes_count ]]