Rate Dr. Behnam B. Badie

Dr. Behnam B. Badie's Ratings

TRUELY A MAN THAT CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS....... 4 YEARS AGO I HAD BRAIN CANCER.. STAGE 3 .. IM STILL KICKIN THANX DOC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Badie has performed two surgeries on me for hydrocephalus. Of all the doctors I had seen for this condition, Dr. Badie was the only one to display a genuine concern for both my questions and my daily struggles. He truly is a wonderful man and an amazing doctor. With 100% gratitude -Rick & Claudia Buchholz- ?????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

Patient in receiving and responding to questions and concerns pre surgery and post surgery. Recommend neurosurgeon, team/staff and facility city of hope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Badie did an amazing job helping my wife! Thank you!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

My wife had a tumor behind her left eye and Dr.Badie said her only option was removal.I normally do not review anyone,but I deeply felt that I should.This man with a God given talent and medical skills, performed an amazing operation, thus eliminating the tumor. Thank you Dr.Badie--GOD BLESS....Raul & Maria Gallego

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Best doctor. He is a miracle worker. Excellent sergeant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

Very, very good doctor. Very helpful, experienced and an awesome surgeon. He cares about his patients, and all cancer patients in general. Highly recommended. Works with a great team at City of Hope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930180].votes_count ]]