Rate Dr. Lisa Rainey

Dr. Lisa Rainey's Ratings

Dr. Is okay. Office staff are rude and unprofessional. Im considering finding a new doctor in my HMO network.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

I am very upset with the service or lack of service received from Dr. Lisa Rainey. Over the Christmas holiday, my 4 year-old daughter got a fever, cold symptoms, stomach and headache. I called the doctor’s after hours service and was told the doctor on call will reach out to me within 30 minutes and to call back if no call was received. I provided my cell phone # and asked to be called at that number. No one called, so I called the answering service again and a new request was put in. I waited over 2 hours with no call. I rushed my daughter to the emergency room where she was diagnosed with Pneumonia. They did the same thing with my 15 year-old son and told me to let the cold run its course. He also ended up very ill. At this point, I no longer trust my child’s health to Dr. Rainey. The scheduling team is very good, but pass that, I don’t care for the service, the looks of the facility, or the service they render.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Rainey since my daughter was born she is very nice, not very personable more like her patients are just a number. Most of the times she is late and one time she never showed up. I actually went there today and she was 30 min late. Which is not professional at all, what if people have places to be? Work ect. Thank God I was off today. Her staff is okay... One thing im iffy about is cleanliness when they give shots they dont even wear gloves! They gave my daughter a vaccince like liquid to put in her mouth .. And the lady wasnt wearing gloves she was around her mouth like seriously? Are you guys so poor you cant afford gloves? I mean what is it? Every medical establishment i ever been to always wears gloves no matter what ! Even during a ultrasound a tech did on my daughter at a cardiologist.. Anyways that is the thing i would want them to change. Im looking for a different doc though. Not because of Dr. Rainey but her facility is very dirty and not clean at all!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

Office staff are incredibly rude and not very knowledgable. Also the office is run-down and needs renovating big time. Watch out for the lack of a step at the door. I "fired" this doctor after I called three times to say daugther was in hospital. Finally she called back and said she was glad my daughter was getting treated. Never checked back with us or made any attempt to make sure we were ok. I don't need a doctor when my children are healthy - I need the doctor when my child is sick. Dr. Rainey is always late. Office visits on Mondays and Friday start at 8:30 and I have seen her come in after 9 several times. She showed up to office on the day I went in for an emergency at 9:30 am. Happens all the time. She didn't even know babies often have blue eyes when they are born. Isn't that common knowledge? And should a pediatric doctor know that? She barely looked at a rash of my daughter when she should have suggested going to a dermatologist...list goes on.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rainey and her staff are very professional and helpful. I had a situation going on and Dr. Rainey and her staff helped me efficiently and were prompt in everything they did. They even fixed the issues with my three boys asthma. I like them very much. I am very in tuned into medical issues and I have never once had a problem with this office.Bravo to them!!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

I have 3 children age ranges from 3-9, and we have been going to Dr.Rainey since their birth. Overall Dr. Rainey has always been helpful, knowledgeable, straight forward and to the point. Even over the years when I had emergencies over the weekend she always called back. The staff has always been helpful to my family. The office could use a make over but I have never experienced it dirty. I would recommend Dr. Rainey, I have recommended Dr. Rainey and haven't had any negative feedback from the families that have gone to her and are currently still patients.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

The staff in rude makes me never want to go back. The doctor is OK, she could be more upbeat being a pediatrician

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

I took my daughter to Dr. Rainey for her well child visits, newborn, 3 months, and 6 months. The office is very run down looking and looks dirty. The front desk staff is rude and unprofessional. These people shouldn't work in any office much less a pediatrician office. Once you are called back to the exam rooms, they are small and cramped. Only 1 chair in the room, should there be at least 2 chairs for the family. Dr. Rainey spent less than 10 minutes with my daughter, probably closer to 5 minutes. She is not good with children--I thought that would be a requirement for being a pediatrician. The charge for 1 visit was $700, thank God I have insurance. For the level of service they provide, it was a ripoff. I'm currently looking for a new pediatrician. All the office staff needs to be fired and the office needs to have a makeover.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

My daughter is a patient of Dr. Rainey, and was very ill through a weekend with a fever over 103.6. We called Dr. Raineys office for her advise on a Saturday evening, NO ONE called back until Monday mid day!!! We rushed our baby to the ER. I will NOT recommend this office to anyone. The service is poor, they don't actually see you at your appointment time, and then make you wait at least an hour!! We put our trust in her office and it did not help. The staff is rude, and they sit in the back and gossip! DO NOT go to this doctor!! Your child will be better off else where..

Submitted Nov. 18, 2010 | flag

I RESENTLY RELOCATED TO THE VIRGINIA AREA AND I FOUND DR. LISA RAINEY. DR. RAINEY IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, SHE'S HELFUL, KNOWLEDGE, AND PROVIDE EXCELLENT CARE FOR KIDS.MY SON HAD AN ASTHMA SPECIALIST IN THE STATE WE RELOCATED FROM,THANKS TO DR. RAINEY NO SPECALIST WAS NEEDED HERE, SHE HAS HIM ASTHMA MANAGEMENT PLAN UNDER CONTROL. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ALL PARENTS. HER STAFF AND NURSES ARE ALSO PROFESSIONAL, AND THE WAIT TIME IS VERY SHORT IF YOU MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag