Dr. I. Cagiannos

Rate Dr. I. Cagiannos

Dr. I. Cagiannos's Ratings

Very knowledgeable, compassionate, easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I went in as an emergency with my first ever kidney stones. He quickly assessed the situation, blasted the stones and set me up for a speedy recovery. As I had just (four days earlier) had my gall bladder removed, he was thoughtful and considerate of all the complications that I was facing. Excellent care.....patient with my questions...good suggestions on how to manage with the two surguries....great staff. Couldn't have had better care. Thanks so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Authentic, caring and very professional. We felt reassured under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

I feel that D. Cagiannos is the best. He saved my life. He is also a fantastic person and treated me like I was a human being. I am very grateful....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

This doctor was amazing and his staff were also of the highest rating I could give. Dr Cagiannos explained everything to me prior to surgery and everything went great! His expertise with using the da Vinci system has made me a true believer in the technology. My many thanks and appreciation to him and his team for making my surgery a breeze.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

A top notch surgeon. Very supportive and takes the time to listen to your concerns. I went to see him three times; each time with a long list of questions before making my decision on the surgery - never refused to see me. He was highly recommended to me by three doctors. I wish I didn't need his service, but if you need care he is at the top.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

My personal experiece with Dr. Cagiannos was very satisfying. He took very good care and explained the medical situation very clearly. I found everything I expected in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I was with another doctor but never felt comfortable or he had the time and support also his secretary was agressive most times couldn't get threw by phone .From first day I met dr Cagiannos was supportive staff too felt very comfortable had the surgery three weeks today can't thank him and all involved for thier support and help with everything. Thank you dr Cagiannos for giving me more years to live and keeping your word not to delay my surgeryeven though I was a stage one you kept your word not to delay yhe surgery .My stress was 97 percent gone once I met and talked to you knowing I was in your hands.I did my part lost 40 pounds to make your work easier and you sure did yours also .Can't thank you enough.After three weeks doing well on treadmill and slowly improving. I recommend DR. Cagiannos for anyone seeking an excellent doctor and to have peace of mind and the support from staff too. Danny

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

This extraordinary doctor refered me to someone who could do my operation and then agreed to do the follow ups. He is an amazing human who cares. He doesn't treat you like another number. He actually cares, listens and goes out of his way to help. I would give him the top results on every note. Thank You Dr. Cagiannos

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

The absolute best doctor I have ever had. He is an angel and anyone who needs a compasionate doctor, he is your man!!!!!I owe my life to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][930485].votes_count ]]