Rate Dr. Eric L. Diamond

Dr. Eric L. Diamond's Ratings

the doctor did not pay attention to the details he was told - gave a shot of cortisone and sent me on my way as if he didn't even care.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Diamond's staff were all very kind and I was actually seen a little bit earlier than my appointment, which was very nice. However Dr. Diamond was very unkind to me, treated me with disbelief about the amount of pain I was experiencing, spoke scornfully about my primary care treatment ("You need to get a real doctor"), did not explain to me what he was injecting into my foot or advise me about possible complications or aftercare for the procedure. In fact he chided me for continuing to use a cane immediately after the injection -- geez! I don't want to walk on a needle puncture. I later learned that the procedure he performed has a roughly 10% chance of causing the plantar fascia to rupture, and have been experiencing unpleasant side effects since the treatment. Would not recommend under any circumstance.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Would highly recommend Dr. Diamond! He is an amazing doctor and really helped my feet when I was unable to walk for awhile. His staff was friendly and helpful and there was no wait. Awesome experience!

Submitted July 14, 2012 | flag

Awesome! It was a pleasure - seriously, a pleasure! He's the man, at least, when it comes to feet and foot surgery!

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor!! I would highly recommend him to my peers.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Diamond is always up to date about my foot problems and he explains all the changes that is going on with my feet. I"m a diabetic and he checks my feet and cut my toe nails every three months

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag

Great Office, easy to get an appointment. Took care of my problem quickly. Very nice doctor.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2008 | flag

No nonsense doctor, and not too bad to look at either! Knows what he is talking about and takes his time. I went in for repeat visits over the course of 1 and a half years for big toe and nail problems. Office is clean and friendly and I highly recommend this doctor!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2007 | flag