Rate Dr. William J. Galvin

Dr. William J. Galvin's Ratings

I had a difficult pregnancy and he was always there every step of the way. He was honest and explained us clearly the do's and dont's. During emergency situation (I had been to the ER 3 times during pregnancy), he came and visited me in the hospital making sure I was doing well. He does not rush and listens patiently. His staff was also very courteous and I always received a call back when I left message on the triage line. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Galvin for being there for us. Both me and my son are healthy and happy now, thanks to him!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

I have been seen dr Galvin since the age of 14! He's great love him!!! Always has a wait to see him but that's because he's a great dr!!! He knows his stuff always willing to help medically even when it doesn't have to do with obgyn stuff!!! Will always go to him!!! He delivered my so and hope he is the one that delivers my next one when the time comes!!! Likes I said he's a great dr love the staff.. Very helpful!!!!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

I had a very complicated pregnancy and Dr. Galvin was my doctor, honestly I can say he was great and did an awesome job. He was sincere and answered our every question. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is very thoughtful as well as knowledgeable. For, me the office staff was good too and I was able to get call back when I called the triage line. I am very satisfied with the whole outcome.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Galvin for 28 years, and I can honestly say he is by far the BEST doctor I've ever had. he gives you 100% of his attention, he takes the time to listen to your concerns, and he makes sure I understand what's going on. I usually don't like going to male OBGYN's because of a past uncomfortable situation with some jerk, Dr. Galvin, at the time was the only available appointment I could get, I am so happy I chose to go to him. he has been a God send. not only for OBGYN issues, but he had helped me out with another health problem I had. he literally saved my life twice. he better not retire, if he does I'll do house visits!!! I can't thank him enough!!! I just can't say enough about him, what a brilliant man. Thank you Dr. Galvin, your one in a million!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr.Galvin is a great guy, he is smart, takes his time and is compassionate. His office staff is awful at times, but I put up with it to see him. I hope someday he starts his own practice, he would do well, most people I know love him.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

I love Dr.Galvin. I think he is wonderful. I have been going to him since he came to this area and he has always helped me with so much. I trust him completely!!! Not especially happy though with his new hospital affiliation.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Galvin is the BEST around, bar none. He is extremely intelligent, kind, caring and never makes you feel like he is rushing you. He delivered both of my children, and I wouldn't of had it any other way. His nursing staff is wonderful as well. There had been issues in the past with long time for return calls, etc but they have since updated the way the office runs and it is much more smooth. I HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag

dr galvin has always been there when i had any questions even if it didnt have to deal with ob/gyn. hes a great doc. and i am soooo happy that he was the one who delivered my son.. hes my upmost fav. doc. his staff is verry nice. some times you have to wait but in what doc. office dont you have to wait!

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

DR. GALVIN IS GREAT!! VERY RELIABLE,SMART,TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU,NEVER RUSHES.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

I have been going to the office since it was in court house lane and the doctor's are alright the the staff has changed last few visit i have seen the same front office staff very nice girls but there is some new staff in which i feel that they have over come there welcome for years i have seen the same girls plum set girl at the desk very bubble person last time i was there there is new staff that are not as nice but rating this office the doctors are helpful and polite but maybe switching around the staff will be better

Submitted Aug. 8, 2009 | flag