Rate Dr. Steven D. Nash

Dr. Steven D. Nash's Ratings

Dr. Nash is a wonderful caring doctor. He has very current knowledge of drug treatments and is a very good listener. His nurse Diane is very helpful and is good at calling back. He treated my IC and I have seen wonderful improvement in 6 months time. He was very detailed in explaining all the medications, dosages, and timeline for treatment. I would highly recommend. He was recommended to me by a friend, and I can see why!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2008 | flag

Doctor is very friendly and happy when he saw me but will not let me talk about my problem and listen to me. I felt like he already knew the answer before he even arrved to the room to see me. I'm in doubt that he even spent one min of his time with me. After that visit I eneded up in the hospital for 3 days and that could be avoided with the first visit.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2007 | flag