Dr. Steve Valentine

Rate Dr. Steve Valentine

Dr. Steve Valentine's Ratings

I only know him socially,but Mr Obama could sell his health care program better by citing Dr Valentine as an example of universal health care coverage.If he is involved in "universal coverage" I am all for it.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

i agree that this doctor should not be judged on his looks, since that has nothing to do with how good a doctor he is. i found him to be knowledgeable, sincere and kind. seems to be a smart doctor who works hard.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

If he work out fine with me. I be happy. So people to be happy for him.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

Ladies, you are unbelievable. I could care less what the physician looks like. All I want is to leave a medical office with a clean bill of health which I did. Knowledge and intelligence far out way what a physician looks like when you're dealing with your health. Give your heads a shake and get your priorities straight.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

OMG!!LUV HIM!! Great charisma and energy. His staff were excellent and his clinic is beautiful.

Submitted June 29, 2010 | flag

Canada would be a better place with more clinics like the Mayfair clinic. Albertans would be healthier with more physicians like Dr Valentine. Women in Calgary would be happier if more men in Calgary looked like 'DR. Hollywood'.I am in love!!

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag

Obviously very handsome and intelligent. I heard from his staff that he did modeling in Italy and advance research in an oncology lab in Harvard before arriving in Calgary. How were we so lucky to get this astute doctor?

Submitted Oct. 9, 2008 | flag

I saw Dr. Valentine for my colon examination and I thought he was great!! I would also have to agree with the comments on his looks. He is a very,very, handsome man. ( VERY).

Submitted June 20, 2008 | flag

American style medicine from an American style doctor. Bright.Opinionated.Charismatic. Expensive , but you get what you pay for. Well worth the trip from Regina.

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag

I have known Stephen for several years.While I have never seen him as a patient he was a most valuable resource while my father was ill last year. Dr. Valentine reviewed his exams and offered advice on his own time without being asked to do so. I have always found him to be a honest, open and genuine person and while I agree with the first post that he is rather good looking I dont think that this makes him "slimy".I wonder what is behind the second note posted?

Submitted March 7, 2008 | flag