Rate Dr. Steven Mitchell Freedman

Dr. Steven Mitchell Freedman's Ratings

Office staff is very disorganized and I generally have a hassle getting checked in. Then I would spend at least 30 minutes in the exam room waiting for the doctor (or whoever he sent in his place). He never seemed knowledgeable about my case and would only spend a minute or two discussing it and then it was on to the Freeman comedy hour where he relived his past and talked about what a great life he has and how funny he is. I've been to his office for about a year and he has been no help. Even though I generally have to wait more than 45 minutes to see him when I have an appointment I was 20 minutes late for one appointment and told I would have to reschedule (despite an hour commute to his office on my part). If you have a health condition that can be diagnosed by the janitor as you walk in, he may be ok to see, but if you need someone who is going to take your case seriously, go somewhere else. Dr. Freedman gives me the impression that he is resting on his laurels and riding out his last years of practice on cruise control and talking about himself.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Freedman is the first doctor who spent the time to help me feel comfortable about my migraines. He never made me feel rushed and helped me develop a treatment plan that would keep my migraines under control. I would highly recommend this practice.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Freedman at first seemed to be ok. As time passed he would make patients wait for up to 1-2 hours. He has the attitude that basically seemed like you were wasting your time. There are other details that should be allowed on this site but is best to be left for the medical board. I suggest avoiding this practice unless you have no choice but don't expect anything other than a number. The most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2010 | flag

Very intelligent, but also very arrogant. Yelled at me when I asked about alternative treatments--as if I was ten years old, when I am a well-informed patient with the right to ask questions and seek what I feel will be best options.

Submitted July 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Freedman was the biggest mistake I've ever made. Sure, he's funny and jovial but I don't pay a doctor to be my friend or a stand up comedian. I finally went to someone else who takes my aggressive case of MS seriously. I will say that if you have a minor case of MS and want a nice doctor, he's the guy to see.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2008 | flag

Always makes me feel very comfortable and never rushes. A great listener with a wonderful sense of humor. Extremely knowledgeable!

Submitted April 23, 2007 | flag

Good bedside manner, sense of humor,and very knowledgeable. I did not feel rushed.

Submitted June 19, 2006 | flag

awesome doctor! Very conscience of his patients. Great sense of humor was a plus!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2006 | flag