Dr. Jiamei Jin

Rate Dr. Jiamei Jin

Dr. Jiamei Jin's Ratings

Dr. Jin has treated me many times over the past few years. She is one of the best Chinese doctors/acupuncturist in Calgary. I must say that she saved me from going through surgery one time when my family doctor told me to remove my gall bladder.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

More than willing to educate you on how to look after yourself and not just treat you and move on to next patient. Has spent a lot of time helping me.

Submitted April 29, 2010 | flag

She is very patient and willing to explain things to you. She makes you feel at ease.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Jin is helpful, polite, and takes the time to answer your questions. Dr. Jin seems to understand my complicated health condition and can explain how the healing process happens. I have received gradual improvement over a period of time for a condition which was not showing signs of improvement from conventional methods. Thank you Dr. Jin.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2008 | flag