Rate Dr. Rommie F. Fakhoury

Dr. Rommie F. Fakhoury's Ratings

I cannot believe that it takes his staff to post GREAT things to give him a boost in marketability. Dr. Fakhoury is a very nice and knowledgeable doctor BUT he is far from punctual. You wait for hours even with an appointment, cant get his facts straight, I have been misdiagnosed more than three times in a year. Continually takes walk ins and new patients when he cant handle the ones that he has. After knowing you a while, he comes off short tempered and only spends about 5 minutes with you and it is not undivided. He tends to spend time with other patients in he middle of your appointment then complains because he spent too much time with you. The only good staff member there is Ally. Everyone else is rude and apparently lacks trust, because they post such lies on the Web to boost his rating. Not worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Fakhoury is vdry knowledgeable in every aspect of family medicine. He goes above and beyond for most if not every single one of his patients. I have been a patient of his since 2005 and refuse to see any other doctor. No other doctor compares to him. His compassion and empathy will not be found elsewhere. I highly recommend this doctor to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dude makes plans for well being. A great. doc that takes pains to put thingerinterperspective and makes each patient feel like his only patient. He actually knows me and remembrts my issues. I trust him with my well being

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

Dr. Fakhoury is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is so dedicated to his patients... he always goes over and above and has literally saved my husbands life. All I can say to him is thank you, thank you, thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

I am not sure about the last comment about his staff impersonating patients to post positive comments BUT I absolutely recommend Dr. Fakhoury to EVERY single person I know. Yes, he is very blunt, but extremely knowledgable, caring, and patient. He takes the time to answer ALL of your questions and to get to know you personally as a person and not just as a patient. I respect straight shooters and would not dream of going to another doctor. If you want a doctor who sugar coats things and won't remember you from Jack or Jill, then go somewhere else. If you want a true consultant, friend, and physician, GO SEE DR. ROMMIE FAKHOURY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Reading all these comments i could not believe what people are saying....... once i found dr fakhoury i could not imagine seeing another dr. ever..... he treats everyone with great respect and he always make sure that if i ever needed anything that i knew how to get a hold of him. he was always there to explaine everything in patients language not living the office having to google a word he said to me. I left his office always understanding what he said..dr fakhoury not only helped me understand my diagnose, but help me clearly understand what it is and how to prevent it from happening. within the short time that he has been a dr. im glad that i have found him, because this hard time that we are all going through he is the best dr to have.... not only to help you, but to work with you with the things that you are going through financially and emotionally.. he supports alot of high schools.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2009

I am starting to think that Dr. Fakhoury's staff posts some of these positive reviews. Be very wary people!!! He is not punctual, and tends to overreact. Find a different doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][932294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2008

Dr. Rommi Fakhoury is not only a great Dr. he is a great person who spends quality time with his patients and spoils us. There should be more Doctors like him. I had MRSA for about2 years and no doctors could get it under control but Dr. Fakhoury did. His staff is super cool too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Fakhoury is the most knowledgable dr I've had in years. He is always given my family the best care. It is very apparent that this dr. cares alot about his patients with the time and care he gives out. Strongly recommend this dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932292].votes_count ]]