Rate Dr. Daniel Beck

Dr. Daniel Beck's Ratings

Dr Beck and his staff are great and glad he is my dentist....Nuff said!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

I have been a regular client for many years now and I love the staff except the receptionist. Most times she is friendly but there have been three separate occasions where she has really talked down to me and been disrespectful. At this point if I did not love Dr Beck so much I would not think twice about leaving. He is a great dentist and his assistants are wonderful but I do not want to deal with his receptionist anymore.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I have been going dr.beck since i was young im now early adult, there was awesome here make you feel so comfortable, friendly, they have always been so good with me and im not a fan of the dentist, ill be using dr.beck until he decides to stop doing dentist work , i would tell everyone go to himm !!!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Beck, and his staff are AMAZING! I have been going to them for almost 15 years now and they are so friendly and knowledeable and make going to the dentist not so bad! They really do care about their patients!

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

best ever!Knowlegible,honest and caring .Staff is friendly and helpful.I am a long time patient and have freely recommend him to friends and family.This is serious business to trust your mouth to someone when you have very good insurance coverage.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

very professional, kind, and understands fears, and deals with them in a polite manor

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr.Beck is the best Dentist I have ever known. Always helpful and thoughtful.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Been going here since I was a kid..the whole staff is amazing!

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

he is a good dentist and the staff is very helpful and kind they always put a smile on your face =D

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

Dr.Beck took over our old dentist's practice I guess about 24 years ago.He has been our dentist ever since. Is very cognisent of costs in the interest of the patients. Shows up on days off for emergencies. Schedules around our work and provides friendly great care. Staff is top notch and appear to have a great respect as well as personal relationship with him and his family. Look no further!

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag