Rate Dr. Steve L. Gerber

Dr. Steve L. Gerber's Ratings

Incredible experience with cateract surgery with staff and DR Gerber. The staff was professional very personal imforming all thru out exams.. Dr.Gerber spoke very precisily in exam reaffirmed my understanding and dicussed optional vision clearity. The two surgerys I had each were very very much the same in comfort and confidence. The follow up with personal calls was off the charts. Today I enjoy 20/20.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Thanks to this amazing doctor I have my vision back with NO need for glasses anymore. He performed eye muscle surgery on both my eyes which was causing my bad vision. I was very skeptical about this surgery but Dr Gerber reassured me that he had done surgery before and had successful results from most of his patients. The surgery was quick and the recovery time was not as bad as I thought it would be. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Dr Gerber and his staff are WONDERFUL!! On a scale of 1-10, his office gets an 11 from me. They exceeded my expectations. Dr Gerber, you rock!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I am a nurse in the Surgical division of Memorial Hospital and sought out the opinions of the surgery staff before consulting Dr. Gerber, who rated him highly. My vision after both cataracts were removed was 20/25 after starting with an individual who was legally blind. I was thoroughly amazed with the clarity, color and visual field that was achieved with this surgery. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

He is a wonderful,caring, kind and compasionate physician. His care for me saved my eyesite. I have been going to him for 10 plus years and would not dream of going elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

excellent staff, doctor and staff took time to answer all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932587].votes_count ]]