Rate Dr. Michael Lin

Dr. Michael Lin's Ratings

Dr. Lin is an exemplary physician. Not only is he knowledgeable, highly competent and efficient, he treated our 9 year old son with empathy and care. We could not be more pleased with the results of the immunology treatments or the way that our family was respected. A special thank you goes out to Dr. Lin's assistant, who was always very accomodating, polite, and best of all, kind to our son.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Great with my son, knowledgeable of options after test results, efficient, organized, office is clean. I would recommend Dr. Lin to family/friends to ensure quick and helpful appointment so that you get on with your day with little disruption.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Took my little guy for his first set of tests when he was only 14 months old and Dr. Lin explained a lot to us and took the time to answer any questions we had. We went for testing again when my son was 2 years old and was very kind and compassionate. My 4 year old started to cry when is baby brother got his test done and the dr. told him he would be ok and gave him a sucker. We are going again for my little guy again 7 months from our last testing to see what is bothering him as he is having severe reactions every time we go outside. I love that Dr. Lin will answer my questions and not make me feel dumb for asking them as I ask them for the health and well being of my child.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Lin is a great doctor and nice person. iv been to Canada for 5 years and starting to develop many kinds of allergies ,and asthma.Iv been sent to the emergency 5 times with severe reactions. My family doctor kicked me out because shes afriad im gonna die ("our clinc does not have equiment to treat ur condiction" was what she told me). She booked me to see an allergist (who is horriable, not gonna mention his name). told me im alleric to wheat and corn just stay away form those things, didnt say anything else and very impatient and refused to ask questions. Few month after school nurse booked me to see Dr Lin and he was very patient,(corn was misdiagnosed) explained what I should do and told me where i can find gluten free stuff. (theres not such thing as wheat allergy in my country so it really helped)I am an international student and dont have a health benefit plan, knowing that he gave me some meds for free, symbicort and nasal spray. Again great doctor, very professional and kind.

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

Went to see him for testing. Did a great job and prescribed a nasal spray that has calmed my sinuses significantly.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2012 | flag

Knowledgable, friendly,overall excellent Doctor...Highly recommend

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Lin is great. He is always punctual and actually listens to you, a quality that I find rare in doctors. I go in for weekly/monthly injections and am in and out in 15 mins. I love the nurse too; she's very friendly and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend this office!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

Love Dr.Lin, and especially the nurse! Great people and very helpful. I go in for weekly allergy shots and getting in/out of the clinic takes me no more than 15minutes. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lin was willing to see me without appointment and provided meds that seems to be the most effective for my symptoms. Thank you Dr. Lin.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

He was wonderful! We were so anxious taking our 3 year old in for allergy testing but he was very kind, took the time to fully understand her symptoms & previous treatments we had tried. He examined her eyes, ears, nose, throat & skin. The skin scratching isn't fun for anyone but he got through it quickly & gently. He was more than I could ask for! Plus, we got in 2 weeks after our referral! We had been referred to a different pediatric allergist first & were told the waiting list was 18-24 months to be seen. Who can wait 2 years to have a child seen??

Submitted June 18, 2010 | flag