Rate Dr. Hinrich Staecker

Dr. Hinrich Staecker's Ratings

This guy is the best, and many people must have found that out. If you have to wait, then wait because he is worth it. He has treated my wife and I for 5 plus years including 1 surgery and we couldn't ask for a better Doctor. His staff may be a bit disorganized but they are gitting better, especially in their new facility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

While I appreciate the Doctor's knowlegde and expertise I dont appreciate the way I was treated. I waited 10 minutes in the waiting room then over 1 hour in the office. Once the Dr. came in the office he spent less than 3 min. with me. There was no "sorry to have kept you waiting." It was short, and he was out fast. I am disappointed with the way I was treated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Dr. Staecker is without a doubt the best ENT I have ever dealt with. He is completely changed and given me my life back with controlling my Meniere's Disease. I call him "St. Staecker" because that is house I look at him, because he has helped me so much I cannot even begin to express my gratitude and appreciation enough. I do not know where I would be today without him. He takes time with me every time I see him and answers all my questions. And his nurse Cassie is a jewel, she has returned more phone calls to me than I can count, she is truly a blessing. I never have to wait the staff is great and Dr. Staecker has the best personality, and truly cares about you and how you feel. He cares about his patients, and his patients being happy and getting better. Whenever I would have a small set-back he would always says "We have just hit a little bump in road" it's all going to be ok." and he always reassured me that it would all be ok. I trust him with every judgment call. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

The women at the front desk are aweful. I waited six weeks to get an appointment which was fine but never received any paperwork as promised. I called the day prior to my appointment to confirm and she told me that my appointment was 30 later than what I had been told previously. Then an hour later she called and told me that I needed a hearing test before I came in. You would think they would tell you that when you make an appointment as I had make the appointment SIX weeks ago. She called and left me a message and assumed I could come in three hours earlier and moved my appointment without even asking me. I have heard wonderful things about this doctor and will stick it out. I suggest having patience and keeping your end goal in mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Dr. Staecker is perhaps one of the finest physicians we have ever dealt with. His bedside manner is calm, reassuring and so personable. His knowledge and confidence in his specialties of Otology, Neurotology and Skull Base surgery are without question. He is open to questions of his skills or getting a 2nd opinion and is helpful in making that happen to give us the utmost reassurance that the right path is being followed. We have accompanied our daughter on numerous appointments and surgeries and he answers all our questions patiently, but makes sure our daughter feels that her questions are answered completely and honestly. He and his staff (Cathy, RN) are wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][932884].votes_count ]]