Dr. Frank J. Verri

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/07/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Frank J. Verri has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5406401
21/04/14 5 5 5 5 Helpful staff a great service. Daughter had facial twitch from a vertebrae misalignment. After three treatments the change was remarkable.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Frank" to "Frank J."

20/03/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2370671
16/07/12 4 3 5 5 Dr. Verri and staff are always friendly. Ability to change appointments easily. Sometimes it takes awhile to have billing questions answered. Dr. Verri could be more professional at times, everyone does not like to be called "Buddy" Overall I have been pleased with my care.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $1200
RID: 1699013
28/01/12 5 5 5 5 Amazing chiropractor. If you want a doctor who is a human being, go see Dr. Verri. Extemely compassionate and effective.
RID: 1579598
04/11/11 5 5 5 5 The Greater Pittsburgh Joint and Muscle Center was a wonderful experience for me. The staff was absolutely wonderful and inviting! I found Dr. Verri sympathetic to my needs! He took the time with me to explain and answer all my questions. I would recommend the Greater Pitsburgh Joint and Muscle Center to all who are experiencing pain or have a weight loss issue!
Respond

26/06/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1440411
13/05/11 5 5 5 5 After 13 years of general practioners being unable to help me. Dr Verri had me feeling 90% better in just two weeks. With his step by step process, chiropractic treatment, vitamin regamins and physical theorophy he helped me more than any other doctor ever has. My husband said it was like I got a second wind in life. He is very knowledgable about what he does. I wish I still lived near him so I could still get daily treatments as needed.  Respond
RID: 1318546
20/12/10 5 5 5 5 I spent the last 4 years suffering from migraines that started after a car accident. They got so bad that I couldnt get out of bed and they were happening almost every other day. I started seeing Dr. Verri 5 weeks ago. I had one headache that week and have not had any other since. He is not only an amazing doctor, but one of the most caring people I have ever met. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM! You wont be disappointed.
RID: 1295225

16/11/10 4 2 2 2 At first I really thought I liked the place and Dr. Verri until I had been going for at least a month. He is very unprofessional and will call you names like you are his best friend not a client. He shows up 30 min. late after opening back up for lunch making my appointment 30 min. late. He will tell you that your progress is going great one week and then the next week your progress is not so great. I would advise you to stay away.  Respond
RID: 1163838
06/05/10 4 3 5 4 I have definitely benefited from dr verri's weight loss plan. I've went from 225 to 190 and as long as i continue eating well i can easily maintain the weight. Sometimes the office is busy and you have to wait a little, but overall i've been very satisfied.
RID: 1124558
10/03/10 3 3 1 1 I was really optimistic about his weight loss program. His claim to me was "I make the Biggest Loser look like a sunday picnic". Unfortunately his actions did not back up his claim. I had already lost about 10 pounds prior to signing up with him and have continued to lose since. Nothing he provided was any different than what I am already doing on my own, with the exception of the 8 minute massages, which were nice. I was promised a meal plan, accountability and follow up. I have not recieved any. My main issue is don't talk the talk unless you can walk the walk. Franks Verri can't
RID: 1042401
24/11/09 4 4 4 4 Dr. Verri is quick and efficient, as is his staff. Everyone is friendly and welcoming.
RID: 447399
20/11/07 2 3 3 4 I have very mixed feelings about Dr. Verri. On one hand, he's not a bad chiropractic provider. I've seen a few in my past and his adjustments are usually helpful. Depending on the day, his input can change or vary by degree. The staff is constantly changing in the office and that seems to be an issue. I just feel like he's into something different everyday and patients just pay the bills.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user