Rate Dr. Frank J. Verri

Dr. Frank J. Verri's Ratings

Helpful staff a great service. Daughter had facial twitch from a vertebrae misalignment. After three treatments the change was remarkable.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Verri and staff are always friendly. Ability to change appointments easily. Sometimes it takes awhile to have billing questions answered. Dr. Verri could be more professional at times, everyone does not like to be called "Buddy" Overall I have been pleased with my care.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Amazing chiropractor. If you want a doctor who is a human being, go see Dr. Verri. Extemely compassionate and effective.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

The Greater Pittsburgh Joint and Muscle Center was a wonderful experience for me. The staff was absolutely wonderful and inviting! I found Dr. Verri sympathetic to my needs! He took the time with me to explain and answer all my questions. I would recommend the Greater Pitsburgh Joint and Muscle Center to all who are experiencing pain or have a weight loss issue!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

After 13 years of general practioners being unable to help me. Dr Verri had me feeling 90% better in just two weeks. With his step by step process, chiropractic treatment, vitamin regamins and physical theorophy he helped me more than any other doctor ever has. My husband said it was like I got a second wind in life. He is very knowledgable about what he does. I wish I still lived near him so I could still get daily treatments as needed.

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

I spent the last 4 years suffering from migraines that started after a car accident. They got so bad that I couldnt get out of bed and they were happening almost every other day. I started seeing Dr. Verri 5 weeks ago. I had one headache that week and have not had any other since. He is not only an amazing doctor, but one of the most caring people I have ever met. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM! You wont be disappointed.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2010 | flag

At first I really thought I liked the place and Dr. Verri until I had been going for at least a month. He is very unprofessional and will call you names like you are his best friend not a client. He shows up 30 min. late after opening back up for lunch making my appointment 30 min. late. He will tell you that your progress is going great one week and then the next week your progress is not so great. I would advise you to stay away.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag

I have definitely benefited from dr verri's weight loss plan. I've went from 225 to 190 and as long as i continue eating well i can easily maintain the weight. Sometimes the office is busy and you have to wait a little, but overall i've been very satisfied.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

I was really optimistic about his weight loss program. His claim to me was "I make the Biggest Loser look like a sunday picnic". Unfortunately his actions did not back up his claim. I had already lost about 10 pounds prior to signing up with him and have continued to lose since. Nothing he provided was any different than what I am already doing on my own, with the exception of the 8 minute massages, which were nice. I was promised a meal plan, accountability and follow up. I have not recieved any. My main issue is don't talk the talk unless you can walk the walk. Franks Verri can't

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

Dr. Verri is quick and efficient, as is his staff. Everyone is friendly and welcoming.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2009 | flag