You may also like

Rate Dr. Mary Beth Luca

Dr. Mary Beth Luca's Ratings

Everything from the decor to the staff was incredible. Everyone made me feel at ease and answered all the questions that I had. I will definitely be scheduleing another appointment with Dr. Luca.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Wonderful physician. No wait time. Dr Luca was very caring and helpful. She made my daughters feel at ease. Will recommend her to all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Loved Dr. Luca. She really took the time explaining everything to me. I had no wait time at all. Beautiful office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2720654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Fantastic physician. Very compassionate and first physician who really helped my acne. My cousin had the same experience- would definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

She is a fast talker but not a great listener. I will never return to her office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Luca for over 10 years. Despite a terribly long wait time, I stuck around because she is competent and nice. However, more recently, I have dealt with pregnancy acne and made an appointment with the nurse practitioner to find a regimen that would help and be safe. I left with more questions than answers. I called on two different occasions over 2 weeks ago to speak to someone in medical to ask if they could recommend a safe product to use, but haven't heard back. I find this highly disappointing that as a loyal patient, I am receiving no support. Needless to say, I'm not going back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I went to Dr. Luca to have filler injected into my nasal labial folds & she was the worst injector I've ever been to. She left me with a bunch of lumps & bruises that took forever to heal. I had to go back 4 times it have it fixed but it never worked...I basically spent a month with lumps, swelling & bruises on my face. I asked for hyaluronidase to fix it, but she kept telling me to just massage the area but after almost a year of massaging they are still there. I finally gave up & never went back to her. I'm now working with a plastic surgeon to fix it & right away he said she should never have injected so superficially. I'm posting this in as many places as possible to hopefully help other save money, time & aggravation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575954].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Luca was smart enough to diagnose that I have a rare Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma and not Psoriasis, which was the conclusion of two previous dermatologists. Although she's a lovely, very personable person, I go to her because she is a brilliant doctor. Whatever time I have to wait to see her, I'll gladly do because she's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2433965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Luca is busy for a reason. In demand as she is one of the finest derms in the city. Outstanding bedside manner coupled with great skill makes her worth waiting for. The crybabies who knock her for being busy haven't a clue. Her staff is first rate as well. Professional and punctual are two words which immediately come to mind.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][933503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I have to agree with other comments that Dr. Luca just does not know how to manage her time or scheduling. I had an appointment at 6:50 am and eventually had to leave before even seeing her after waiting for more than 1 hour ( 30 minutes in the waiting room and 40 minutes sitting in a paper gown in an exam room). I had a later appointment with a client that I couldn't miss. There really is no excuse for keeping patients waiting that long. We are busy people too and our time is important. I run my own business and I know that scheduling accurately and treating your CUSTOMERS with respect is how you stay busy and successful. It really is a pity because I have seen Dr. Luca for annual exams in previous years and she is a good doctor. I liked her clear explanations and her manner. However, I always had to wait and to leave patients waiting that long on a regular basis is totally unacceptable. Her staff were pleasant and helpful. Maybe they are used to unhappy patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933502].votes_count ]]