You may also like

Rate Dr. Mary Beth Luca

Dr. Mary Beth Luca's Ratings

Office staff totally ignored me after I signed in for my appointment. I was supposed to be a new patient. I was asked to have a seat after signing in at the front desk. So I took a seat right in front of the reception desk. I was never talked to again. I had completed my paperwork prior to my visit and was ready to go. Two other new patients came in after I did and one of them was taken back to see the physician while I was still waiting 35 minutes later.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2846595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Luca is very knowledgeable in her area of expertise. She rinks higher then other doctors in the columbus region. My only complaint is that she is not compationate with her clients and it showed after my last visit. I seen this also in the way she treats her employees. She repremanded a employee in front of me because she did not do something right. I think if you are going to say something to an employee that its best to handle the situation when the client is not present.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Everything from the decor to the staff was incredible. Everyone made me feel at ease and answered all the questions that I had. I will definitely be scheduleing another appointment with Dr. Luca.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Wonderful physician. No wait time. Dr Luca was very caring and helpful. She made my daughters feel at ease. Will recommend her to all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Loved Dr. Luca. She really took the time explaining everything to me. I had no wait time at all. Beautiful office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2720654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Fantastic physician. Very compassionate and first physician who really helped my acne. My cousin had the same experience- would definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

She is a fast talker but not a great listener. I will never return to her office

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Luca for over 10 years. Despite a terribly long wait time, I stuck around because she is competent and nice. However, more recently, I have dealt with pregnancy acne and made an appointment with the nurse practitioner to find a regimen that would help and be safe. I left with more questions than answers. I called on two different occasions over 2 weeks ago to speak to someone in medical to ask if they could recommend a safe product to use, but haven't heard back. I find this highly disappointing that as a loyal patient, I am receiving no support. Needless to say, I'm not going back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2593602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I went to Dr. Luca to have filler injected into my nasal labial folds & she was the worst injector I've ever been to. She left me with a bunch of lumps & bruises that took forever to heal. I had to go back 4 times it have it fixed but it never worked...I basically spent a month with lumps, swelling & bruises on my face. I asked for hyaluronidase to fix it, but she kept telling me to just massage the area but after almost a year of massaging they are still there. I finally gave up & never went back to her. I'm now working with a plastic surgeon to fix it & right away he said she should never have injected so superficially. I'm posting this in as many places as possible to hopefully help other save money, time & aggravation.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575954].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Luca was smart enough to diagnose that I have a rare Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma and not Psoriasis, which was the conclusion of two previous dermatologists. Although she's a lovely, very personable person, I go to her because she is a brilliant doctor. Whatever time I have to wait to see her, I'll gladly do because she's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2433965].votes_count ]]