Rate Dr. Stephen Crane

Dr. Stephen Crane's Ratings

Dr. Crane truly is the definition of a "Top Doctor". He is the most caring, compassionate, supportive and honest doctor I've ever met. He seems to genuinely and sincerely care about his patients. His bedside manner is unique and admirable; his pleasant demeanor always makes his patients feel comfortable regardless of their medical situation. He takes his time during appointments and ensures all of your questions are answered before you leave. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Crane and his staff to anyone looking for an incredible doctor who you can feel completely at ease with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I have used Dr. Crane for 15 yrs up to 5 years ago where he stopped taking my insurance. he was a great doctor..Great bedside manner, very personable. I ran into him a few times outside the office and he was very friendly. I only wish he would start taking my insurance again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

Personable doctor, very pleasant to speak with, but is way too stuck on performing c-sections and repeat sections.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

There isn't a doctor/OBGYN on the face of this earth who compares to Dr. Crane. If he ever retires - I'm in trouble. Kind, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, and just an all-around sweetheart! If you need an "OB" - look no further, 'cause you won't get better! Terri Richardella

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Dr. Crane has been nothing but supportive and extremely professional in the years I've known him. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I have been using Dr Crane for 17 years. He has one of the best caring and professional bedside manners I have ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

I love Dr. Crane - he is comforting and makes you feel at ease during appointments. He delivered both my babies and always answers any questions that I have regarding my health. He returns my phone calls and his staff always try to get me in to see him even if he's busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

my first vist to this office was a very pleasurable one. the staff was very nice and attentive. Dr Crane sat with me and my boyfriend and discused our issues in a very professional manner. I would highly reccommend this practice to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

My first appointment with Dr Crane was purely a fluke years ago and I couldn't have been luckier. I have had to see some of the other Dr's in his practice due to scheduling conflicts, which were all fine and competent. After seeing him again after quite some time, he seemed genuinely happy to see me and went through my entire chart and history to check on things. He has the right balance of no nonsense with compassion & caring. Worth the wait for an appointment if you are looking for a new gyno. Smart & friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Crane is absolutely wonderful. He is caring, compassionate, a good listener and you feel like you have his full attention every time you are there. When I delivered my son prematurely, he was reassuring and made me feel as if everything was going to be ok, in the midst of my panic. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][933632].votes_count ]]