Rate Dr. Philip Nastasee

Dr. Philip Nastasee's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Phil for a number of years, and he has supported me through various life challenges - many small, some big, and a few highly traumatic. Regardless of the nature or magnitude of my issue, Phil's approach is unwaveringly empathetic and insightful. I often hear his words in my head when I'm faced with a challenging personal or professional situation. As such, the support he has provided me has had an impact in my life that extends far, far beyond the 60 minutes we spend in sessions twice a month. I have great respect and appreciation for his knowledge, compassion, efficacy, and humor. Frank Burns? Not remotely. I see Phil as a combination of Hawkeye Pierce, Bones McCoy, Marcus Welby, and Charles Kroger (Monk's therapist).

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

His fund of psychological knowledge is so low that it sends chills down my spine that others see him as a good therapist. He is the "Frank Burns" of psychologists.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

Once enjoyed a lecture of his years ago which touched on old controlling patriarchal Catholic School attitudes negatively affecting students. I really thought w/ his understanding of that, he could help me with the negative narcissistic control attitudes I was dealing with in toxic relationships at that time. However, Phil proved quite unempathetic and really unwilling to dig deeper to help. While he is a great speaker and could lecture on psychological topics, he seemed a bit too narcissistic himself to take the time to give the empathetic support needed help a victim of narcissistic control out of a bad situation..

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Phil is a good therapist. He is patient and a good listener, and always provides helpful feedback and will explain things to me that I have questions about or don't understand. He is friendly, smart, and genuine. He provides a comfortable atmosphere and I always leave my appointments feeling encouraged and stronger than I was when I arrived.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

Wonderful. Helped me when panic attacks were controlling my life. I got my life back. Cannot thank him enough.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

I had an unexpected trauma in my life, that left me barely functional. I have had a long and successful career in healthcare management and have had much interaction with psychologists both professionally and personally. I found Dr. Nastasee to be an excellent listener, a well informed and experienced practioner and extremely sensitive to my history and current situation. With his guidence and professioal skills, I worked past my trauma and into a healthy state in a relatively short while. His manner, always kindly and appropriate and his office envoronment helped make for an excellent therapeutic experiencce. I feel fortunate to have had tahe benefit of his services.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2012 | flag

We saw Dr. Nastasee a few years ago for my mother-in-law. He was excellent with the geriatric demographic. Patient with her, and then explained things thoroughly to us. We will use him again.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

This was court appointed reunification therapy with a Parent Coordinator. Both Nastasee and Ward were in it for the money, nothing more. when he was asked to write a report to the court with his findings, he told me he could not write a report due to the "political agendas" in Lehigh County. Stay away from Dr. Nastase and Dr. Ward. Bad news all the way around.

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nastasee did a very thorough, complete and, most importantly, accurate evaluation of my son. The evaluation enabled his therapist to provide a successful treatment plan. He could not have been more perceptive, compassionate or understanding of his patient.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2011 | flag

He has helped me, and my family in so many way's. Thank You Doctor Phil.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag